Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the thing they get wrong determines the amount of graciousness we apply. Thinking the Earth was flat at one point and then changing your stance under the face of new data is different then let's say having science conclude the supposed inferiority of people of African descent. Science has consequences and so I don't give a blanket benefit of the doubt as the proponents of science are human beings just as much as the propagators of dogmatism.

Plus the fact that Science is funded by industries who give rat asses about people but only agendas.

Daps
I think the point is u kept a chicken as a pet..that's cac shyt:russ:

We rear them to :cook: and :eat:

Bullshyt. My paternal grandma had chickens as pets, the biggest fukkin' goldfish I ever seen (I don't know what the fukk she fed them shyts) and she's been dead 36 years. I saw my cousin get one of the all-time greatest asswhuppins for messing with one of her chickens. She treated them MFers like family. That MFer talks about that asswhuppin' to this day.

Your problem is that you still process information like a child

As i said before, go into any museum and ask to see a REAL carbon dated dinosaur bone and watch the juelzing that occurs

Not know the half-life of radioactive carbon isotopes.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Then you must not know human beings

I Just Don’t Think Back In The 1800’s Or Whatever A Bunch Of People Sat Around And Thought Making Up Dinosaurs Was A Billion Dollar Industry :mjlol:

You Over Here With A Modern Mindset, Muhfukkas Was Discovering Dinosaurs Before Cars Were Invented

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I Just Don’t Think Back In The 1800’s Or Whatever A Bunch Of People Sat Around And Thought Making Up Dinosaurs Was A Billion Dollar Industry :mjlol:

You Over Here With A Modern Mindset, Muhfukkas Was Discovering Dinosaurs Before Cars Were Invented

1. No one thought Military was going to be a Multi Billion dollar business in 1800s

2. snake oil sales existed in the 1800s.

3. Keep thinking lying for money isn't a human thing.