Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
My statement wasn’t addressed to you. I don’t talk to you and I don't like you. Refrain from quoting me.
I'm sorry you feel that way, I have no idea why but I'll respect your position and in the future I'll be sure to remember not to quote your post. (unless you quote me then obviously its only fair that I'll be able to respond)

Just want to leave this last little nugget and hope you feel better

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
article-1330666-0C1EE28F000005DC-821_634x286.jpg

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Right.. They coulda made strong ass weapons wit dem bones.. Imagine tryna save em for studies and future displays
Not that I agree with Cam... but then wouldn’t there be be displays of weapons and tools that native Americans made out of dinosaur bones? There are displays for less.

And maybe there are. History isn’t really my thing.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
so you are saying that there are

ZERO

actual dinosaur bones?

If that's not what you're saying then the fact that every museum doesnt have the real bones is meaningless

Your local science center prolly has a replica of a large alligator or some other exotic creature like a lion. That doesn't mean there are no real lions

Anyway. Go talk to a brick wall for a while cause I know you're just being contrary
I AM saying the bold

Prove otherwise

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
funny how people can say the earth is flat with no evidence, but turn around and deny the existence of dinobrehs despite all the evidence. :mjgrin:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I made no such claim, I simply said that people need to stop acting as if science is incapable of propagating lies. An individual can be completely ethical within the application of science but their personal agenda has them apply the science in a flawed manner. For instance, I can conduct DNA tests on mummified humans in Egypt who perished around 300 BC in Alexandria, determine European ancestry and then say "the Ancient Egyptians were White". The testing was 100% accurate, the application of the scientific method was 100% accurate BUT the entire premise was faulty because I applied the science in time period where Europeans invaded and in an area where there was a high concentration of them. At the end of the day, Dinosaurs existing is inconsequential at least to me so I don't really care if it's true or false. However to pretend as if it's 100% true because "SCIENCE" is simply bullshyt.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I think the thing they get wrong determines the amount of graciousness we apply. Thinking the Earth was flat at one point and then changing your stance under the face of new data is different then let's say having science conclude the supposed inferiority of people of African descent. Science has consequences and so I don't give a blanket benefit of the doubt as the proponents of science are human beings just as much as the propagators of dogmatism.
They're more similar than you think:francis:

They're actually directly connected:francis:

But that's a different convo