Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Bullshyt. My paternal grandma had chickens as pets, the biggest fukkin' goldfish I ever seen (I don't know what the fukk she fed them shyts) and she's been dead 36 years. I saw my cousin get one of the all-time greatest asswhuppins for messing with one of her chickens. She treated them MFers like family. That MFer talks about that asswhuppin' to this day.

Not know the half-life of radioactive carbon isotopes.
Ok so please prove to me, right here, through the concept of "radioactive carbon isotopes", that dinosaurs existed

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I Just Don’t Think Back In The 1800’s Or Whatever A Bunch Of People Sat Around And Thought Making Up Dinosaurs Was A Billion Dollar Industry :mjlol:

You Over Here With A Modern Mindset, Muhfukkas Was Discovering Dinosaurs Before Cars Were Invented
But there's like ZERO RECORD of dinosaur bones before the 1800s

So NOBODY in ANY HUMAN CIVILIZATION discovered a dinosaur bone before the 1800s?

That makes sense to you?

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
So you believe that the european evolved from the african then

What proof do you have of this?
i think it was video number 9 in the playlist that went into that

made sense to me and was broken down pretty simply

and evolved is not the proper word when discussing human ethnicity, We're all different variations of the same species.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
But there's like ZERO RECORD of dinosaur bones before the 1800s

So NOBODY in ANY HUMAN CIVILIZATION discovered a dinosaur bone before the 1800s?

That makes sense to you?

Robert Plot - Wikipedia

From 1677

“ In this work, he described and illustrated various rocks, minerals and fossils, including the first known illustration of a dinosaur bone which he attributed to a giant (later recognised as the femur of a Megalosaurus), but believed that most fossils were not remains of living organisms but rather crystallisations of mineral saltswith a coincidental zoological form.[3]

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i think it was video number 9 in the playlist that went into that

made sense to me and was broken down pretty simply

and evolved is not the proper word when discussing human ethnicity, We're all different variations of the same species.
Ok so how does the video you're talking about explain the difference between africans and europeans?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Robert Plot - Wikipedia

From 1677

“ In this work, he described and illustrated various rocks, minerals and fossils, including the first known illustration of a dinosaur bone which he attributed to a giant (later recognised as the femur of a Megalosaurus), but believed that most fossils were not remains of living organisms but rather crystallisations of mineral saltswith a coincidental zoological form.[3]
Is this illustration still available to be observed?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

There is no way All "Dinosaurs" disappeared based off this graph from a impact site that wasn't even big.

hydrocode.jpg