Killa Cam is unconvinced dinosaurs ever existed...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I still want to see the list of all the shyt you don't believe @thekingsmen. Do you believe Black folk come from Africa? Michelle Obama is a woman? Antarctica is a real place?

Why are you so concern with me? You seem to protect every official story like Nap does to no end and yet can even answer the most basic questions.
Who certifies these "official stories" in your mind? I love how obvious shyt proven by enormous quantities of scientific evidence is an ominous "official story" and not just "the shyt that happened".

I'm only concerned with you when I click on a thread and see you posting misinformation and ignorance. Then I correct you with facts. It's not that deep.

And I also answer your "basic questions" whenever they are actual questions. However, you have serious reading comprehension issues and sometimes simply type out nonsensical blather, so I can understand why you struggle to comprehend some of the answers.

Yet no Asteroid has done it since based off their story.
Based on moon craters, the estimate is that 1km diameter asteroids hit Earth about once every 500,000 years. 5km asteroids (which are 600 times more massive - volume is cubed - and much rarer) would hit Earth around once every 20 million years. The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was sixteen times greater in volume than that, about 10km across.That would be a very very rare event and yet, we don't know of any since 66 million years ago. The last one before that is hypothesized to be the event that ended the Permian period 230 million years ago, but there is still a lot of debate around it.

I agree.

Ask @Rhakim he believes everything he was told as a kid.
Nope, only that which is confirmed by my personal experience and/or strong evidence.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
From 65 Million years ago? :mjlol:

See how silly that sounds. We have the Grand Canyon as proof of the earth shift millions of years ago but only found earth soil changes to prove a asteroid hit. No the asteroid would have made a giant crater mark where it hit and every ancient civilization would have recorded about it.

Your ignorance is incredible. You're arguing in this discussion without being aware that there's a GIANT fukkING CRATER where the asteroid hit? And that people in this thread have already told you that?

This is what I mean when I say that you have no reading comprehension. This was already in a reply directly to you:

It has a name, location and estimated time of occurrence.

Chicxulub crater - Wikipedia

I’m unsure what constitutes “evidence” or proof to most of you-what do you think about fossils?

It wasn't "written about by ancient civilizations" because it was filled in long before any ancient civilizations existed. It wasn't until mining technology was developed that petroleum engineers discovered the massive crater under all the dirt - it's so enormous that it actually extends well into the Earth's crust.

Also, the Grand Canyon isn't "proof of the Earth shift millions of years ago", it was made by the gradual erosion from the Colorado River which continues to this day. That's another example of you not being familiar with even the most basic facts that form your arguments.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still want to see the list of all the shyt you don't believe @thekingsmen. Do you believe Black folk come from Africa? Michelle Obama is a woman? Antarctica is a real place?

Who certifies these "official stories" in your mind? I love how obvious shyt proven by enormous quantities of scientific evidence is an ominous "official story" and not just "the shyt that happened".

I'm only concerned with you when I click on a thread and see you posting misinformation and ignorance. Then I correct you with facts. It's not that deep.

And I also answer your "basic questions" whenever they are actual questions. However, you have serious reading comprehension issues and sometimes simply type out nonsensical blather, so I can understand why you struggle to comprehend some of the answers.

Based on moon craters, the estimate is that 1km diameter asteroids hit Earth about once every 500,000 years. 5km asteroids (which are 600 times more massive - volume is cubed - and much rarer) would hit Earth around once every 20 million years. The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was sixteen times greater in volume than that, about 10km across.That would be a very very rare event and yet, we don't know of any since 66 million years ago. The last one before that is hypothesized to be the event that ended the Permian period 230 million years ago, but there is still a lot of debate around it.

Nope, only that which is confirmed by my personal experience and/or strong evidence.

:mjlol:

Show those ancient civilizations speaking on dinosaurs..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your ignorance is incredible. You're arguing in this discussion without being aware that there's a GIANT fukkING CRATER where the asteroid hit? And that people in this thread have already told you that?

This is what I mean when I say that you have no reading comprehension. This was already in a reply directly to you:

WTF is this? animated and no real pics...Jesus you are gullible as hell. People have a better chance with making up Santa Clause North Pole theory than this.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From 65 Million years ago? :mjlol:

See how silly that sounds. We have the Grand Canyon as proof of the earth shift millions of years ago but only found earth soil changes to prove a asteroid hit. No the asteroid would have made a giant crater mark where it hit and every ancient civilization would have recorded about it.

Did you read the page?

If it happened 65 million years who would be around to record it?

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I'm not sure how a vague concept can be "lying". Do you mean that all scientists, as a whole, would simultaneously lie? Are you claiming that literally every paleontologist in the world along with everyone intelligent enough to interpret their output is lying?

I made no such claim, I simply said that people need to stop acting as if science is incapable of propagating lies. An individual can be completely ethical within the application of science but their personal agenda has them apply the science in a flawed manner. For instance, I can conduct DNA tests on mummified humans in Egypt who perished around 300 BC in Alexandria, determine European ancestry and then say "the Ancient Egyptians were White". The testing was 100% accurate, the application of the scientific method was 100% accurate BUT the entire premise was faulty because I applied the science in time period where Europeans invaded and in an area where there was a high concentration of them. At the end of the day, Dinosaurs existing is inconsequential at least to me so I don't really care if it's true or false. However to pretend as if it's 100% true because "SCIENCE" is simply bullshyt.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:mjlol:

Show those ancient civilizations speaking on dinosaurs..
You have to be trolling, no one is this stupid.

WTF is this? animated and no real pics...Jesus you are gullible as hell. People have a better chance with making up Santa Clause North Pole theory than this.
Yes, because it was filled in. You don't think a crater would get filled in by dirt and sand and shyt over the course of SIXTY SIX MILLION YEARS?

You ever seen the Mayan ruins in the Yucatan? If you weren't ignorant, you'd know that most of those were completely filled in when Europeans first arrived there, all they found in places like Tikal were lots of hills covered in trees. It took a lot of exploration and digging to realize that many of those hills were actually ancient ruins from 1000-2000 years ago. Now if entire buildings hundreds of feet tall could get covered in dirt in just a thousand years, how would a crater not get filled in over the course of MILLIONS of years? Coincidentally, the Mayan ruins I just mentioned are on the exact same peninsula as that crater, so of course the crater would have been filled in over millions of years the same way the ruins got filled in over just a thousand.

But with modern mining technology it's not that hard to study the crater site. Anyone with the equipment can go there and take core samples and see exactly where the impact crater is and what it's composed of and how deep it is at each part. Even without the core samples, you can discern the crater shape based on magnetic data or gravity data taken from the surface.

Do you believe that every person who takes magnetic, gravity, or core sample data from that entire area for the last 60 years has to sign off on some "I'll agree with the conspiracy" waver first?

And are you aware that the crater was initially discovered by Mexican geophysicists, and that they discovered it before there even was a theory that dinosaurs were killed by an asteroid? So what conspiracy were they a part of if the dinosaur conspiracy theory didn't even exist yet?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I made no such claim, I simply said that people need to stop acting as if science is incapable of propagating lies. An individual can be completely ethical within the application of science but their personal agenda has them apply the science in a flawed manner. For instance, I can conduct DNA tests on mummified humans in Egypt who perished around 300 BC in Alexandria, determine European ancestry and then say "the Ancient Egyptians were White". The testing was 100% accurate, the application of the scientific method was 100% accurate BUT the entire premise was faulty because I applied the science in time period where Europeans invaded and in an area where there was a high concentration of them. At the end of the day, Dinosaurs existing is inconsequential at least to me so I don't really care if it's true or false. However to pretend as if it's 100% true because "SCIENCE" is simply bullshyt.

You are correct, scientists can hold bias, even collective bias, and get some things wrong. I wouldn't consider scientists getting something wrong to be "lying" unless they were intentionally promoting something they knew was false.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
You are correct, scientists can hold bias, even collective bias, and get some things wrong. I wouldn't consider scientists getting something wrong to be "lying" unless they were intentionally promoting something they knew was false.

I think the thing they get wrong determines the amount of graciousness we apply. Thinking the Earth was flat at one point and then changing your stance under the face of new data is different then let's say having science conclude the supposed inferiority of people of African descent. Science has consequences and so I don't give a blanket benefit of the doubt as the proponents of science are human beings just as much as the propagators of dogmatism.

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Dinosaurs are more proof that the Earth changes and is billions of years old. Super religious folk don't like hearing that.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Your problem is that you still process information like a child

As i said before, go into any museum and ask to see a REAL carbon dated dinosaur bone and watch the juelzing that occurs

so you are saying that there are

ZERO

actual dinosaur bones?

If that's not what you're saying then the fact that every museum doesnt have the real bones is meaningless

Your local science center prolly has a replica of a large alligator or some other exotic creature like a lion. That doesn't mean there are no real lions

Anyway. Go talk to a brick wall for a while cause I know you're just being contrary