KG on Jordan Poole, “Niiggas like this don’t belong in our league, bro.”

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I feel bad for Poole

After that punch shyt, dude wasn’t the same. All this could be fukking with him mentally.

• Sad
Reactions: NZA

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This dumb nikka was the one who said Poole would average 30 this year. Shows how much he don’t know bout his own league.

That part. Playing both sides of the coin both sides tails type. Only shytting on him like that now because everybody is shyt's corny dudes in here eating it up so he got the moment he wanted

I felt more embarrassed for KG & PP than dude I was supposed to lol. Gguys are HOFers, KG especially, he's supposed to big TV all the time. He's stuffed in a corner somewhere with somebody that can't get back on TV if they wanted, both flabby with disgusting fits on, supposed to be breaking down the game dropping nikka left & right. Who's taking you serious :heh:

ARE YOU nikkaS DENSE?

HES NOT shytTING ON HIM
BECAUSE HES PLAYING BAD.

HES shytTING ON HIM
BECAUSE HES DISRESPECTING THE GAME.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO
BE A FRESH START FOR POOLE.

NO ONE EXPECTED HIM
TO ACT LIKE THIS.
nikkaS THOUGHT HE
WAS GONNA BE MOTIVATED
TO PROVE SOMETHING.

DUDE GOT HIS BAG SECURED
AND DOESNT GIVE A fukk.

ALSO...
WHEN DID "SHOWTIME" STOP
BEING CONSIDERED TV?
:devil:
:evil:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad for Poole

After that punch shyt, dude wasn’t the same. All this could be fukking with him mentally.

Yet they talking about Poole dont belong in the league. I hope Garnetts son gets punched by the Warriors team enforcer,lets see how he ends up. I would have restless nights about putting a hit on Draymond,yet you want me focused on basketball? I hope he goes back to killing the game soon. Before he was ruined by that shytty organaziation that refuses to hold Draymond accountable. Yet wanna talk about "championship culture":mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I feel bad for Poole

Based on the stories we heard about the situation, it was this same shyt talking that got him punched in the first place, he knew he wouldn't talk like that to Steph or Klay so he chose who he thought was an easy target and got this jaw rocked

Fast forward to now there's no one like that in this team, so now he's bad on his bullshyt AND has an extra batter in his back cuz he tryna overcompensate

Instead of hitting the gym and taking boxing classes

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You got to respect how much passion KG still has for the game. And he’s right.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yet they talking about Poole dont belong in the league. I hope Garnetts son gets punched by the Warriors team enforcer,let’s see how he ends up. I would have restless nights about putting a hit on Draymond,yet you want me focused on basketball? I hope he goes back to killing the game soon. Before he was ruined by that shytty organaziation that refuses to hold Draymond accountable. Yet wanna talk about "championship culture":mjlol:
This is the dumbest weakest shyt I’ve ever read.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the dumbest weakest shyt I’ve ever read.

You probably let your elderly coach grab you by the collar,and yell at you as spit flies on your mouth. Yall probably write what happened to Draymond off as "part of the game:francis:".

Steve Kerr got his snot rocked by Jordan. Went on to win more rings than him. nikka talking about killing someone over a minor fight

Obviously I dont think Jordan Poole should put a hit out on Draymond. I just think like any normal man he should be thinking about whupping his ass/and killing him after what happened. But Im from a different era and harsher environments. No way i would let somebody slump me on the sneak and not have some get back. Im telling you the psychology here,Jordan wont be able to move foward til he fights that man. Or at least dives head first at his knee during a game if he doesnt have the hands for that. I dont condone the latter,but phsyicality with Draymond is the only cure for his current mental breakdown.