KG on Jordan Poole, “Niiggas like this don’t belong in our league, bro.”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look: Photo Of Steph Curry, Jordan Poole Is Going Viral - The Spun: What's  Trending In The Sports World Today's  Trending In The Sports World Today

always reminded of when steph wanted to murder poole

this pic will never not be funny man…steph wanted to strangle that dude

he’s wild immature which was evident in GS…I remember the clip of him on the bench with iggy and he was allegedly making gestures to some chic…it was funny but he seems mad childish…and I don’t think he’ll grow up in time before the wiz get sick of it especially when he’s not producing

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can't be Serious

I seen cam and them pull up a stat at the time that steph is the only person on the team who has scored 20+ all season (this was about a week ago so that might have changed)…but they need scoring badly…although maybe not that badly lmao…I think warriors would’ve kept him despite his performance in the playoffs but the shyt with him and draymond was beyond repair and then you couple that with his shytty playoff performance

drifter

Superstar
Daps
This dumb nikka was the one who said Poole would average 30 this year. Shows how much he don’t know bout his own league.
That part. Playing both sides of the coin both sides tails type. Only shytting on him like that now because everybody is shyt's corny dudes in here eating it up so he got the moment he wanted

I felt more embarrassed for KG & PP than dude I was supposed to lol. Gguys are HOFers, KG especially, he's supposed to big TV all the time. He's stuffed in a corner somewhere with somebody that can't get back on TV if they wanted, both flabby with disgusting fits on, supposed to be breaking down the game dropping nikka left & right. Who's taking you serious :heh:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Poole lucky as a wizard fan I don't care how badly he playing this year. Bruh averaging 17 points so in his defense this is not far from his average and this is what it is... I mean what did we expect? The team was supposed to lose. Let that man take the year to mature and take his lumps and figure out what it is along with everyone else. Worst case scenario he gets replaced as a starter by Coulibaly and goes back to his old role.