KG on Jordan Poole, “Niiggas like this don’t belong in our league, bro.”

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Never forget how Poole made Steph so angry he threw his mouthpiece and got a technical foul

chrome-capture-2023-0-26-1.gif

I mean to be real he takes some shots or makes some decisions that make you go :mindblown: :hhh:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That part. Playing both sides of the coin both sides tails type. Only shytting on him like that now because everybody is shyt's corny dudes in here eating it up so he got the moment he wanted

I felt more embarrassed for KG & PP than dude I was supposed to lol. Gguys are HOFers, KG especially, he's supposed to big TV all the time. He's stuffed in a corner somewhere with somebody that can't get back on TV if they wanted, both flabby with disgusting fits on, supposed to be breaking down the game dropping nikka left & right. Who's taking you serious :heh:
This

KG should have did a coli double down

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Between his play after the punch and how he handled being somewhat ostracized in the locker room afterwards, and his play this year, I think he's shown he doesn't have the mental toughness required to be in the role he's in. He even physically looks like a slob out there, now. He's broken mentally & you can't, "fake it 'till you make it," when it comes to leading men & being a #1 option in professional sports.

I'm a firm believer that all leaders aren't necessarily born. Most are molded by experiences, necessity, and trial and error. You can even develop a work ethic over time. Mental toughness however, is innate. You either have the intangibles for the role, or you don't. With his brittle spirit & misguided ego, Washington was about the worst place he could have ended up if he wants to still be playing in the NBA once his contract expires.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Like KG I had faith in Poole in a new situation, never thought he would take a Harden type leap though that was way too egregious. He never had the playmaking ability Harden showed. Dude is just playing with no care in the world, which he did with GS to an extent but now it's all the way on front street tenfold. Poole without being reigned in was never gonna be a good outcome.

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That part. Playing both sides of the coin both sides tails type. Only shytting on him like that now because everybody is shyt's corny dudes in here eating it up so he got the moment he wanted

I felt more embarrassed for KG & PP than dude I was supposed to lol. Gguys are HOFers, KG especially, he's supposed to big TV all the time. He's stuffed in a corner somewhere with somebody that can't get back on TV if they wanted, both flabby with disgusting fits on, supposed to be breaking down the game dropping nikka left & right. Who's taking you serious :heh:
:mjlol: Man, shut up nikka