KG (in response to Ant Man)- "If im being honest, I don't think anyone in this generation could've played 20 years ago"

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
The problem with this logic is that players are not a monolith. Just like fans have different opinions, players do as well. So how do we decide who gets to be right? How do we decide whose word gets to be treated as gospel you can’t argue against and who doesn’t?

For example, Steve Kerr played 15 years in the NBA in the 80s, 90s and 00s. If he disagreed with you saying Steph wouldn’t be able to average 16 PPG in that era, would you admit that you’re wrong and he’s right?

Steve Kerr, great example, was he a great shooter like Curry, Yes.

Did you see Steve Kerr create his own shot?? NO, Steve Kerr was a PG, he could NOT create his own shot.

Who did you see Steve Kerr stopped while guarding?? No dayum body.

If Steve Kerr was skinny and weak and he couldn't crack the starting lineup on NO NBA TEAM and he was a great shooter, what evidence do you have that will have you thinking a 1st year, Rookie Curry would average more than 10 points a game for 82 games in that Era??

What did Steve Kerr average in his 1st year??

Bro, I watched the games back in that Era, and this Era, I don't look at highlights like these dudes do now from back in that era

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Did you see Steve Kerr create his own shot?? NO, Steve Kerr was a PG, he could NOT create his own shot.

Who did you see Steve Kerr stop?? No dayum body.

If Steve Kerr was skinny and weak and he couldn't crack the starting lineup and he was a great shooter, what evidence do you have that will have you thinking a 1st year, Rookie Curry would average more than 10 points a game??

I don’t care to argue about Steve Kerr as a player compared to Steph, that’s not the point

The point was if the argument is that fans can’t argue against the opinion of a professional, if one disagreed with your stance would that automatically make you wrong and them right?

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a dude that go by those numbers. These dudes actually played, telling you "who hasn't played at all" that your Curry, half of this gen wouldn't even make a roster but you wanna go by what a computer totaled.

He's able to take more shots in this era because of the freedom of movement, he's not taking that many shots in 1994 King. Do you understand that?

He's not getting those shots off when the freedom of movement is not a thing. Do you understand that King?

Yea this gen is cooked.

If nobody can guard, you will host up more shots vs if someone is pressing, bodying you, bigger than you, and the offenses in 1994 are not allowing for you to shoot those shots.

You do know there were great shooters not named Curry, Dale Curry was a sniper, and HE did not shoot that much. Why do you think that? KIng

He was a top shooter in his Era, why do you think he didn't put up 25 a game? and shoot 6 to 7 3 pointers a game? Why King

You've watched Curry win 4 rings and 2 MVPs only to imply he'd be no better than BJ Armstrong

I'm doing you a favor replying to you, King

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I don’t care to argue about Steve Kerr as a player compared to Steph, that’s not the point

The point was if the argument is that fans can’t argue against the opinion of a professional, if one disagreed with your stance would that automatically make you wrong and them right?

Would you argue against your doctor, dentist? or would you take his word 90% times at face value?

KG, Paul, played with these dudes in that era, where they did not have 'freedom of movement' and they understand how things would be

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Dale Curry, BJ Armstrong, Palevic were great shooters and look what he did in that era.

Go cut your grass
Did they have an All-Time handle, could they dead lift 400 pounds, did they have touch at the rim, could they screen, did they have seemingly unlimited stamina off the ball, did they have range beyond 30 feet?

Dell Curry don’t agree with you himself.

Theflash

Pro
Daps
LMAOOOOOO

PRITCHARD AND MCCONELL WOULDNT MAKE IT ON A ROSTER IN THE 90S

THEYD BE LUCKY TO BE MIKE PENBERTHY

AND MIKE PENBERTHY WOULD BE LOOKIN LIKE MARK PRICE IN TODAYS GAME

JOHN STOCKTON PLAYED IN THE SAME ERA AS STEVE NASH AND MADE AN ALL STAR TEAM IN 2000 WHEN NASH WAS IN HIS 4TH SEASON

AND NASH WAS AN MVP IN A LEAGUE WIT PRIME WADE AND LEBRON

YOUR SHIIT AINT ADDING UP HOMIE
Steve nash winning anything was the beginning of the fakkit agenda in the nba

Theflash

Pro
Daps

Who did you see Steve Kerr stopped while guarding?? No dayum body.

If Steve Kerr was skinny and weak and he couldn't crack the starting lineup on NO NBA TEAM and he was a great shooter, what evidence do you have that will have you thinking a 1st year, Rookie Curry would average more than 10 points a game for 82 games in that Era??

Bro, I watched the games back in that Era, and this Era, I don't look at highlights like these dudes do now from back in that era
After reading this you should be banned from any nba conversation on this site

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Did they have an All-Time handle, could they dead lift 400 pounds, did they have touch at the rim, could they screen, did they have seemingly unlimited stamina off the ball, did they have range beyond 30 feet?

Dell Curry don’t agree with you himself.

Now you're just saying anything, that doesn't equate with anything KG and myself are saying.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would you argue against your doctor, dentist? or would you take his word 90% times at face value?

KG, Paul, played with these dudes in that era, where they did not have 'freedom of movement' and they understand how things would be

You still didn’t answer the question. If a former NBA player were to disagree with you saying Steph wouldn’t average more than 16 and be no better than BJ Armstrong, would you say that you’re wrong and they’re right off GP?

Also KG & Paul haven’t been active NBA players since 2016 & 2017 respectively. They have never played with or against a lot of the great players of this current era. So using that same logic, how can they speak on someone like Ant’s game when they have as much experience playing against him as a Coli poster?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
U said Curry would be BJ Armstrong

U gotta be trolling

I know what I said.

1st year, Rookie Curry, coming into the NBA in 1994 would NOT play, he dayum sure not averaging 10 points a game.

You do know KOBE didn't even start his 1st year, You do know, KOBE only average 7 to 8 points a game in his rookie year and this was in 1996

So you wanna put out that Curry would average more?

How many points BJ Armstrong average in 1994???

Kobe only average 8 in his rookie year and didn't play?

So a 1st year Curry would do much better is your stance ?

Yall gotta stop with this nonsense