KG (in response to Ant Man)- "If im being honest, I don't think anyone in this generation could've played 20 years ago"

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You still didn’t answer the question. If a former NBA player were to disagree with you saying Steph wouldn’t average more than 16 and be no better than BJ Armstrong, would you say that you’re wrong and they’re right off GP?

Also KG & Paul haven’t been active NBA players since 2016 & 2017 respectively. They have never played with or against a lot of the great players of this current era. So using that same logic, how can they speak on someone like Ant’s game when they have as much experience playing against him as a Coli poster?

I did answer your question, you didn't like the answer, nor could you counter it with a stronger point.

Just like I told the other breh, KOBE average 8 points in 1996 in his rookie season and played 71 games, He was a 2 guard, much bigger than Curry, rookie season,

So you wanna sit up and tell me that Curry who is much smaller, can't guard, would average more than KOBE who had all the Hype coming out of HS?? He was much better than Curry coming out of HS also and he only put up 8 points a game in the NBA,

Even KOBE said that he had to get stronger after 1997, but you expect me to believe Curry will be putting up Numbers in 1994, a league that was much brutal?

How I know KOBE was better than Curry at 18 vs Curry at 18, well, KOBE came straight out of HS, Curry didn't and had NOOOOO chance of turning pro after his SR year in HS, KOBE could have went DUke or any of the TOP PROGRAMS IN THE COUNTRY, Curry had maybe 1 offer and none from the Big Boys, too small

So if the college coaches, Big time programs did NOT recruit Curry, what make you think he would put up numbers MORE THAN BJ ARMSTRONG In 1994??

Make the shyt make sense breh

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I know what I said.

1st year, Rookie Curry, coming into the NBA in 1994 would NOT play, he dayum sure not averaging 10 points a game.

You do know KOBE didn't even start his 1st year, You do know, KOBE only average 7 to 8 points a game in his rookie year and this was in 1996

So you wanna put out that Curry would average more?

How many points BJ Armstrong average in 1994???

Kobe only average 8 in his rookie year and didn't play?

So a 1st year Curry would do much better is your stance ?

Yall gotta stop with this nonsense
Kobe was 18 when he was drafted.

18 year old Kobe wasn’t better than 21 year old Curry.

Curry was 21 coming off a prolific college career.

Bobby Hurley started. Is Bobby Hurley better than Steph Curry?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
BJ Armstrong average 14 points a game, shot 47% from the field, a great shooter played 82 games

KOBE average 8 points in his 1st year, in 1996 and did not even start, had all the hype, played 71 games

But you dudes wanna tell me that Curry who is much smaller, wasn't heavy recruited by the Blue Blood programs would come into the NBA in his 1st year and average more points than BJ Armstrong??

Like KG and Paul said, yall better go watch more film and stop thinking like folks who never played nor watched the game

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Kobe was 18 when he was drafted.

18 year old Kobe wasn’t better than 21 year old Curry.

Curry was 21 coming off a prolific college career.

Bobby Burley started. Is Bobby Hurley better than Steph Curry?

18 year KOBE on the AAU circuit killed, you better listen to Tim Thomas, Tracy McGrady, and his peers on how KOBE killed on that circuit. KOBE came outta HS at 18,
What was Curry doing at 18?? Was NBA scouts and the Blue Blood programs after him?? HELL NOO

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
18 year KOBE on the AAU circuit killed, you better listen to Tim Thomas, Tracy McGrady, and his peers on how KOBE killed on that circuit. KOBE came outta HS at 18,
What was Curry doing at 18?? Was NBA scouts and the Blue Blood programs after him?? HELL NOO
Who cares? We talking about Curry at 21.

Curry was destroying “blue blood programs” in college.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
BJ Armstrong average 14 points a game, shot 47% from the field, a great shooter played 82 games

KOBE average 8 points in his 1st year, in 1996 and did not even start, had all the hype, played 71 games

But you dudes wanna tell me that Curry who is much smaller, wasn't heavy recruited by the Blue Blood programs would come into the NBA in his 1st year and average more points than BJ Armstrong??

Like KG and Paul said, yall better go watch more film and stop thinking like folks who never played nor watched the game
BJ Armstrong had the most uncontested looks out of any player I ever saw. He also had the worst handle out of any point guard the league and couldn’t create a shot for himself for his life. Steph was more skilled from jump

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Who cares? We talking about Curry at 21.

Curry was destroying “blue blood programs” in college.

You're starting to move from what's being discussed.

I gave you plenty of ammo to go off of to prove to you that Curry "in his first year" as a rookie coming into the NBA in 1994 would NOT play, let alone average more points than BJ Armstrong.

Theflash

Pro
Daps
You don't have a strong comeback,

Next. Pack you up outta here.

Thanks for playing pal
Says the “me & kg “ guy , your sports takes are invalid going forward. Your statement to begin with packed you up with your low basketball iq

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
What years are you speaking on with Steph, KD, and Bron?
Honestly, if KD plays in that era he don't even get to the KD he is today, neither does Steph. Bron. Nope

Bron would be a nice Larry Johnson without Larry's post play and mid range

Whose running that kind of offense for Steph to put up those 3's??

Can Steph guard Terrell Brandon who could create his own shot?
This nikka trolling man , Clyde Drexker couldn’t even fukking dribble and had the shooting motion of a 13 year old girl but Lebron would struggle lmao

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
BJ Armstrong had the most uncontested looks out of any player I ever saw

He could not create his own shot. 1st year or 2nd year Curry would have NOT be able to create his own shot off the dribble in 1994

He would have been a "spot up" shooter just like he Dad was and many other shooters like him.

BJ was in the triangle and had a player name MJ, who defenses focused on, he will get open looks, but when he went to the Hornets his numbers started declining each year, why was that?

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Ehh we can do this with some of the rosters of past 10 years as well.
I mean 2015 had:
Kyle Korver
Paul Millsap
Jeff Teague

These dudes have no significant part in NBA history

2018 you had Kemba, Drummond, Dragic, Oladipo.

And so on. You can always find some insignificant historically players getting the all star game nod.
Walker and Oldaipo were like that stop it lmao

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This nikka trolling man , Clyde Drexker couldn’t even fukking dribble and had the shooting motion of a 13 year old girl but Lebron would struggle lmao

Breh what are you talking about dribbling?? Did you even watch Clyde in college??

He can't dribble but the dude was an All-star?? How did he become an All-Star if he couldn't dribble?

Man get out your feeling and let's talk basketball and logic

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I genuinely hate this "back in the day" bullshyt these dudes keep spouting off like there were killers from spots 1-15 on every roster back then.

Feels like it only infects basketball, or at least its popular to say dumb shyt like this.
1-15 roster didnt really exist 20 years ago, players wernt on this p*ssy ass sit out multiple games a year shyt you see now a days

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Breh what are you talking about dribbling?? Did you even watch Clyde in college??

He can't dribble but the dude was an All-star?? How did he become an All-Star if he couldn't dribble?

Man get out your feeling and let's talk basketball and logic
He couldn’t even dribble and he had one hand. His shooting form was atrocious lmao. At least Jaylen Brown has somewhat of a handle and can shoot and create separation. If you watched Clyde in college you are beyond pre historic. My dad was 14 when Clyde got drafted and that man is 50+

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did answer your question, you didn't like the answer, nor could you counter it with a stronger point.

Just like I told the other breh, KOBE average 8 points in 1996 in his rookie season and played 71 games, He was a 2 guard, much bigger than Curry, rookie season,

So you wanna sit up and tell me that Curry who is much smaller, can't guard, would average more than KOBE who had all the Hype coming out of HS?? He was much better than Curry coming out of HS also and he only put up 8 points a game in the NBA,

Even KOBE said that he had to get stronger after 1997, but you expect me to believe Curry will be putting up Numbers in 1994, a league that was much brutal?

How I know KOBE was better than Curry at 18 vs Curry at 18, well, KOBE came straight out of HS, Curry didn't and had NOOOOO chance of turning pro after his SR year in HS, KOBE could have went DUke or any of the TOP PROGRAMS IN THE COUNTRY, Curry had maybe 1 offer and none from the Big Boys, too small

So if the college coaches, Big time programs did NOT recruit Curry, what make you think he would put up numbers MORE THAN BJ ARMSTRONG In 1994??

Make the shyt make sense breh

Kobe was literally the youngest player in NBA history his rookie year, and nobody has ever argued that 18 year old Steph would’ve been good in the NBA in any era :what:

You just rambling incoherently at this point