Key and peele str8 c00nin with this sketch

Bingoman

Rookie
Daps
At my job all they talk about is key and peele. I'm always seeing names from that football skit written on the walls :dahell:
:leostare: why tho?
, my 14 year old brother likes that skit buuut i mean.

Arabial Knight

Rolo Tomassi
Daps
Reppin
The San Fernando Valley
I think they're funny, but they're definitely c00ns.

They also rely too much on their successful skits. How many substitute teacher or NFL skits do we need :why:

:comeon: im still waiting for them to make some skits that make fun of white ppl and jews

They're not going to talk shyt about the fools that sign their checks. Thats part of what makes them c00ns.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They also rely too much on their successful skits. How many substitute teacher or NFL skits do we need :why:

like i said, they've got about 4 skits just to make fun of black sounding names. tell me it wasn't a bunch of cacs and jew writers coming up with that bullshyt

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like i said, they've got about 4 skits just to make fun of black sounding names. tell me it wasn't a bunch of cacs and jew writers coming up with that bullshyt

cause making fun of black sounding names wasn't hott in the 90s? Why do you think martin's female character had her name? c'on man!

i'm 27....ain't nothing new in comedy. just refurbished. Have no doubt in my mind they would have gotten a spot on in living color at least as writters until Keenan had his Chappelle moment of worrying about being laughed at instead of laughed with.

and if they really wanted a white audience they would crack ehtnic jokes about irish, polish, ginger, jews etc that white people love much more than a black joke.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cause making fun of black sounding names wasn't hott in the 90s? Why do you think martin's female character had her name? c'on man!

i'm 27....ain't nothing new in comedy. just refurbished. Have no doubt in my mind they would have gotten a spot on in living color at least as writters until Keenan had his Chappelle moment of worrying about being laughed at instead of laughed with.

and if they really wanted a white audience they would crack ehtnic jokes about irish, polish, ginger, jews etc that white people love much more than a black joke.

even if both were kewning, does that make K&P right? these skits are horrible and it's nothing but cacs laughing it up in the comment sections

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong, they've had some funny skits before, they have their moments

Calling the OP video c00ning is like saying this sketch is making fun of burn victims and people in wheelchairs.