Key and peele str8 c00nin with this sketch

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
this is what happens when you have half breeds represent your race.

i know we didn't personally put 'em up there, i'm just saying. they'll have no racial loyalty like chappelle, they wont mind if they're making a complete mockery of black folks -- and when they aint doing that, they'll be doing some gay ass shyt instead

edit: just saw the clip and i hate to admit the premise made me laugh. :dead: but yeah they still kewnin tho
Im sorry, where was that again?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im sorry, where was that again?
when he turned down 50mil because some cacs laughed too loud at one of his racial skits. key and peele wouldn't turn down a 1/4th of that no matter what they have to portray to get it.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
when he turned down 50mil because some cacs laughed too loud at one of his racial skits. key and peele wouldn't turn down a 1/4th of that no matter what they have to portray to get it.
So after he got paid for all that other shyt white people laughed they ass off at? Ok got ya

Daps
this is what happens when you have half breeds represent your race.

i know we didn't personally put 'em up there, i'm just saying. they'll have no racial loyalty like chappelle, they wont mind if they're making a complete mockery of black folks -- and when they aint doing that, they'll be doing some gay ass shyt instead

edit: just saw the clip and i hate to admit the premise made me laugh. :dead: but yeah they still kewnin tho

One of Chapelle's biggest characters was him portraying a crackhead.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of Chapelle's biggest characters was him portraying a crackhead.
chappelle wasn't a saint, but i dont think he realized he was c00ning til he got into season 2. most of his skits would have been funny to a black only audience. problem is when you have white folks laughing even harder at the jokes than you, it becomes some other shyt.

and at least i can say chappelle clowned white people as well on his show. key and peele only do kewn and queer skits.

Last edited:
Daps
chappelle wasn't a saint, but i dont think he realized he was c00ning til he got into season 2. most of his skits would have been funny to a black only audience. problem is when you have white folks laughing even harder at the jokes than you, is when it becomes some other shyt.

and at least i can say chappelle clowned white people as well on his show. key and peele only do kewn and queer skits.

My point is I don't think either of these acts were intentionally portraying black stereotypes to cater to a white audience, they were just telling jokes that they thought were actually funny, and as always some people will laugh for the wrong reasons.

You can't really control your audiences reactions There are gonna be people who get the message of the joke, and then people who only get the funny of the joke.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My point is I don't think either of these acts were intentionally portraying black stereotypes to cater to a white audience, they were just telling jokes that they thought were actually funny, and as always some people will laugh for the wrong reasons.

You can't really control your audiences reactions There are gonna be people who get the message of the joke, and then people who only get the funny of the joke.

do you watch key & peele show :comeon: 75% of the skits on some dumb racial degrading shyt. they've had about 4 skits now that serve as nothing more than to ridicule "black" names. then there's this:

:comeon: im still waiting for them to make some skits that make fun of white ppl and jews

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That wasn't c00nin'. c00nye West talking about being black and marrying Kim K as if it makes him some sort of media pariah is c00nin'.

This was merely some unfunny shyt.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
do you watch key & peele show :comeon: 75% of the skits on some dumb racial degrading shyt. they've had about 4 skits now that serve as nothing more than to ridicule "black" names. then there's this:

:comeon: im still waiting for them to make some skits that make fun of white ppl and jews

this was definitely much worse and crazy as hell.