Key and peele str8 c00nin with this sketch

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you watch key & peele show :comeon: 75% of the skits on some dumb racial degrading shyt. they've had about 4 skits now that serve as nothing more than to ridicule "black" names. then there's this:

:comeon: im still waiting for them to make some skits that make fun of white ppl and jews

WOW, now this should've been the topic of discussion

Straight c00nin'...The one in the OP I didn't see an issue with, it wasn't funny but I get what they was tryna do in that skit with irony. But this one here is straight up desensitizing a horrific event with no thought provoking elements at all.

How they 'understand' why the big, strong slaves got picked over them :mjpls:

Making the slaves envious of not being sold:dwillhuh:

Making the slave trader moral:stopitslime:

How was this even OK'd is what's :mindblown: to me

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
some of their sketches are hilarious.

but sometimes they take it to a place where it's more like.. jokes white people would make about black people if they were allowed to make them.

i can't lie though.. sometimes those sketches are funny to me too :manny:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
do you watch key & peele show :comeon: 75% of the skits on some dumb racial degrading shyt. they've had about 4 skits now that serve as nothing more than to ridicule "black" names. then there's this:

:comeon: im still waiting for them to make some skits that make fun of white ppl and jews

Their 'dumb racial degrading' skits as you call them have always been about ridiculing the wannabe black militants who to each other act like they're the biggest representative of the proud black race, only to fold faster than a cheap suit when push comes to shove. The sketch in the opening post, the slave auction sketch you posted and the much talked about sex with black guys sketch all make that point, that what people are claiming to be doesn't add up to what they're doing.

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I laughed at some of the shyt on key & peele but it does give off that vibe that boondocks and chappelle show had where it was kool to laugh them making fun of c00nin' until whites were laughing too damn hard at the shyt. I felt some type of way everytime I hear a white person cell phone ring with the boondock theme son or when white people say "I'm rick james bytch" but didn't know who the hell rick james was prior to the show.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I've noticed that these two c00n it up quite often as well.

Seems like the majority of their skits are problematic in some way.

They both strike me as extremely white orientated...only they can get away with shyt because they just happen to be biracial.

Also seems to be some "father issues" tied into that. I think that both were abandoned by their pops, and they had a skit about it that seemed damn personal.

This is why we shouldn't claim half-breeds.

Only time they seem to make fun of whites are those "Teegan" skits....where Keegan is dressed up as a fukking woman.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
boondocks, chappelle, kat williams, the list goes on when it comes to black comedy that should piss you off if key and peale offend you :yeshrug:

i think their racial humor is pretty wack, but it doesnt "offend" me any more than anything anybody else is doing right now

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

They both strike me as extremely white orientated...only they can get away with shyt because they just happen to be biracial.

Also seems to be some "father issues" tied into that. I think that both were abandoned by their pops, and they had a skit about it that seemed damn personal.

Only time they seem to make fun of whites are those "Teegan" skits....where Keegan is dressed up as a fukking woman.

Exactly. I'm sure these "brothers" hang out exclusively with white people in their off time. Their entire act seems way too contrived. Its so obvious they don't sound natural when they do these c00ning routines.

Mulattoe brothers selling out blacks again....:smh:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Not gonna lie I laughed at that whole "Saffron Johnson" Gay Laker player skit Peele did when he was back on Mad TV years ago

but you grow older and wiser and stuff they do just makes you cringe more and more....

Speaking of c00ns......what are your thoughts on the news of Rodman's 3rd visit to North Korea recently and how he plans again to go in June....I mean they are using him like a minstrel show and the saddest thing is that he is so naïve that he cannot see that....I predict a future scandal showing them clowning him behind his back....