Kevin Martin is the most worthless bball player ever

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Still :mindblown: that Thunder extended Ibaka rather than extending Harden.

Or that they didn't amnesty Perkins and extend Harden.

Thunder did a great job getting their franchise running and has made great picks but Jeff Green for Perkins and then trading away Harden will have cost them a title. Idiotic.

Tried to extend both. Harden wanted the max & nothing else. How have those moves cost us a title? We didn't have a chance to make it out of the West without Russy this year & we'll be right there contending again next year when he comes back.

The Durant stanbase is imploding I love it, next nikkas gonna blame Nick Collison. Can't wait til they make the Mo Cheeks assistant coaching unappreciation thread

Because it's clearly KD's fault we're not beating the Grizzlies.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Tried to extend both. Harden wanted the max & nothing else. How have those moves cost us a title? We didn't have a chance to make it out of the West without Russy this year & we'll be right there contending again next year when he comes back.

Tried? Refusing to give Harden max isn't trying. He was deserving of a max contract and Thunder can't be stupid enough to have seen this considering he was with their organization for three years.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The worse part is people were saying Kmart and Maynor would replace Hardens impact. Completely ignoring the Rocket fans telling them he was trash and disappears. And as an added bonus Maynor is no longer on the team.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Martin would be a great player in complimentary system. Teams that just needs a shooter or a guy that can create his own offense on occasion he would be perfect for. Like on the bulls next to d rose. But if you want him to be the sixth man of the year and somehow run the offense when your stars go to the bench you're gonna be disappointed.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
The Difference Is Allan Was Doing It In Detroit With Grant Hill And On Good Knicks Teams With Sprewell And Ewing And Martin Was On The Sacramento Kings And Houston Rockets Going For Self Every Night Cuz His Teams Only Seen The Playoffs Once In The Last 8 Years, Martin Isnt A Bum But He's Not Better Then A Healthy Allan Houston

put martin on that knicks team and i think they still go to the finals. if anything, it makes you appreciate spree that much more.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I Dont Know About All That lol

yea houston was a good player but he didnt really seperate himself from the rest of the guards in the league in the late 90s- early 2000s.kobe, pierce, mcgrady, ray allen, vince carter, iverson did that. im hesitant to put him. but i may even put eddie jones ahead of houston.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yea houston was a good player but he didnt really seperate himself from the rest of the guards in the league in the late 90s- early 2000s.kobe, pierce, mcgrady, ray allen, vince carter, iverson did that. im hesitant to put him. but i may even put eddie jones ahead of houston.

Well He Wasnt TOP Tier Like Those Guys But Allan Houston Has 2 All Star Appearances, A Gold Medal, And An NBA Finals Appearance Under His Belt

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
30 minutes tonight and only takes 6 shots? :mindblown:

30 minutes and i didnt even notice him on the court