Kevin Martin is the most worthless bball player ever

Daps
1187462418_nba_draft_basketballx.jpg

No photoshop. It was reality til McHale went to go live vicariously through a pudgy forward from UCLA.

Right the wrong Flip. And if they don't sign him, fukk it, draft a SG whether Mayo signs or not.

:lolbron:

Mayo needs to go somewhere where his talent and good looks will be appreciated.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yea he's dependable for 3 quarters and then turns into the worst player in the fourth quarter. I wouldn't give him more than 4-5 million a year. That kind of player is a dime a dozen.

Coulda fooled me. We haven't had a good SG since Sprewell back in '04, and even he turned into shyt after that.

And the team can't offer more than the MLE so we'll see if he takes 4-5 mil to come here. I doubt it since he supposedly wanted $8 last time, but either way, get a SG in the draft and let Shved develop some more.

Daps
Yea he's dependable for 3 quarters and then turns into the worst player in the fourth quarter. I wouldn't give him more than 4-5 million a year. That kind of player is a dime a dozen.

:ojmayo:

As soon as one dude says something about a player, it spreads like wildfire across the coli as if it were gospel. Contrary to popular belief - Mayo doesn't turn into the worst player in the 4th quarter.

NBA Stats - Player Clutch = #8 in the league in clutch scoring this season at 45% shooting (better than all the players ranked above him, except Kyrie/CP3) + highest 3pt% too.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ojmayo:

As soon as one dude says something about a player, it spreads like wildfire across the coli as if it were gospel. Contrary to popular belief - Mayo doesn't turn into the worst player in the 4th quarter.

NBA Stats - Player Clutch = #8 in the league in clutch scoring this season at 45% shooting (better than all the players ranked above him, except Kyrie/CP3) + highest 3pt% too.

I can name 5 instances off the top of my head where he single handedly lost them the game. He's garbage.

Daps
I can name 5 instances off the top of my head where he single handedly lost them the game. He's garbage.

:stopitslime:

You're just like all the other dudes on here who try to mask their jealousy of his good looks by hating on his basketball ability.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
dude can drop 20 points in a game and go not noticed. how the fukk you do that? :heh:
What is it with you clones and there word "EVER"? You guys throw that shyt around way too easily.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he'll be another one Adelman wants to reunite with. H'll be Minny next season.

@tremonthustler1

Yall might actually sneak into the playoffs next year.

Unless he's taking the MLE which he'd take easily to stay in OKC, he's not signing here. Money won't be there. Flip wants Mayo anyway. If they spend the MLE and bring back Pek and Bud, the team's damn near paying the lux
Lol. Did I call it or what. I just knew Adelman wouldn't be able resist this type of reunion.

Last edited by a moderator:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's the type of player that's content playing for a garbage ass team as long as he gets to put up shots and get his stats.
Would he have made as much money as he did at a lesser, more team oriented role.

I mean if u have to choose between making tens of million as the biggest chucker in a bad team comepared to making half of that as a 6th man or gloried role player which options would you choose.

As the best player on his team, his teams have come out as average.