Kevin Martin is the most worthless bball player ever

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Did you watch the bulls game tonight breh? nikka Boozer was missing wide open layups, taking fall away jumpers that hit the side of the back board, got his shyt packed, etc.. nikka is trash breh, he aint did shyt all playoffs.. all that money down the drain

I was at work I didnt see it only bits and pieces of it :why:

both of them are 2 of the worthless overpaid bums in the league tho.

StreetDawah

Alhamdulillah
Daps
Did you watch the bulls game tonight breh? nikka Boozer was missing wide open layups, taking fall away jumpers that hit the side of the back board, got his shyt packed, etc.. nikka is trash breh, he aint did shyt all playoffs.. all that money down the drain

That nikka really said Boozer scores in the paint :laff: :laff: :laff:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:rudy: I swear Allan Houston gets too much hate on here
:rudy: Other than that 1999 finals run...Houston did nothing during his time in NY.

He gets props for about 5 games during his time on the knicks. 2 that stand out are when he torched the lakers for 53 and Game 6 of the 99 ECF.

I think Martin gets too much hate...he is what he is. A perimeter player that can get hot...thats IT.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:comeon: nikka you way out of line
please dont compare dat bum to allan houston
You guys are going with that nostalgia. Both of them contributed about the same. Martin is getting blasted because he is looked upon as Harden's replacement.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys are going with that nostalgia. Both of them contributed about the same. Martin is getting blasted because he is looked upon as Harden's replacement.

allan houston's game and kevin' martin game are nothing a like. just stop before you dig yourself into a deeper hole. kevin martin is as irrevelant as irrevelant gets. has nothin to do with the harden trade

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: Other than that 1999 finals run...Houston did nothing during his time in NY.

He gets props for about 5 games during his time on the knicks. 2 that stand out are when he torched the lakers for 53 and Game 6 of the 99 ECF.

I think Martin gets too much hate...he is what he is. A perimeter player that can get hot...thats IT.

mayb because he was playing with othello harrington, shannon anderson, clearance witherspoon and etc etc. after the ewing trade, the knicks were pretty much fukked, and it went down hill from there. he also got hurt. that 1999 run alone should be enough for u not to compare him to kevin friggin martin :snoop:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
mayb because he was playing with othello harrington, shannon anderson, clearance witherspoon and etc etc. after the ewing trade, the knicks were pretty much fukked, and it went down hill from there. he also got hurt. that 1999 run alone should be enough for u not to compare him to kevin friggin martin :snoop:
Again outside of that 99 run, him and H2O have about the same stats and contribute nothing other than when their shot is on. Houston just has a prettier jumpshot. Martin drives to the basket better also.

What is it with you guys always giving props to older players and love to blast the current ones? They are about the same level IMO

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again outside of that 99 run, him and H2O have about the same stats and contribute nothing other than when their shot is on. Houston just has a prettier jumpshot. Martin drives to the basket better also.

What is it with you guys always giving props to older players and love to blast the current ones? They are about the same level IMO

:heh: im pretty sure no one in the world agrees with u but i guess you are entitled to your opinion. very stupid one though.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:heh: im pretty sure no one in the world agrees with u but i guess you are entitled to your opinion. very stupid one though.
I'm posting straight facts and you guys are just going back with nothing. Acting like its some absurd comparison. The biggest difference is that one has a nice looking jumpshot while the other looks like he is about to fall sideways when he shoots it.

The way y'all hate on current players is ridiculous at times, but then again I remember vividly how people used to hate on Allan Houston as well. Maybe when Martin retires it will be the same story.

Career Stats as of today:
PPG - Martin - 17.8 - Houston - 17.3
APG - Martin - 2.0 - Houston - 2.4
RPG - Martin - 3.3 - Houston - 2.9

Both don't play defense and very similar games. Both shoot great from the perimeter. Martin is better at getting to the foul line, Houston was better from 3.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
He is this generations Allan Houston. Houston at least showed up in the 4th quarters tho, other than that? Pretty much the same players.

Allan Houston was the best player on a team that went to the Finals though. :shaq2:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Allan Houston was the best player on a team that went to the Finals though. :shaq2:
The east was weak as shyt and had Spreewell and Camby running with him.

LJ was still an efficient player as well. Again, you are basically holding on to that 99 run like its an example of things he was doing for his entire career. I watched all the games during his time on the knicks...trust me on this. You guys are overrating him right about now.