Kevin Martin is the most worthless bball player ever

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The east was weak as shyt and had Spreewell and Camby running with him.

LJ was still an efficient player as well. Again, you are basically holding on to that 99 run like its an example of things he was doing for his entire career. I watched all the games during his time on the knicks...trust me on this. You guys are overrating him right about now.

nikka you are under rating
we aren't say he was some mega star
we are just saying hes better den fukkin kevin martin:wtf: and it isnt even debatable

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
nikka you are under rating
we aren't say he was some mega star
we are just saying hes better den fukkin kevin martin:wtf: and it isnt even debatable
Again, why? You guys are just posting that and are putting nothing behind it. They are basically a wash in my book. This whole non debatable talk is silly.

Coach Brooks also deserves some of the blame for how Martin is playing...he could score in many ways back when he was on the Kings and Rockets:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aRoptYilkY"]Kevin Martin Career Mix HD - YouTube[/ame]

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually Kevin Martin and Allan Houston career stats are almost indentical:

Allan houston 17.3 ppg fg% 44 2.4 apg 2.9 rpg
Kevin Martin 17.9 ppg fg% 44 2.0 apg 3.0 rpg

Allan Houston was obviously stronger which allowed him to finish around the rim more efficiently.

I don't know why people are mad over this comparison. oops I forgot the nostalgia effect!:snoop:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

Allan Houston was obviously stronger which allowed him to finish around the rim more efficiently.

I don't know why people are mad over this comparison. oops I forgot the nostalgia effect!:snoop:
That's what I'm saying man, these dudes are out of their damn mind :wtf:

I think Martin is better than Houston ever was getting to the hole and getting on the foul line too.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: I swear Allan Houston gets too much hate on here

:why: Allan Houston gets too much hate on here!!! thats how it is now!

The same Allan Houston who was the posterboy for all the overpaid atheletes ( $100 m in 6 years) have became unfairly hated on now?

Allan Houston was so overpaid that the amnesty clause was called "the Allan Houston rule".

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
someone make a thread bout big ass statistical games that seemed to have no impact on the game

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Martin is better than Allan Houston.

I always thought of Kevin Martin as more of a Richard Hamilton type player:manny:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Still :mindblown: that Thunder extended Ibaka rather than extending Harden.

Or that they didn't amnesty Perkins and extend Harden.

Thunder did a great job getting their franchise running and has made great picks but Jeff Green for Perkins and then trading away Harden will have cost them a title. Idiotic.

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
The Durant stanbase is imploding I love it, next nikkas gonna blame Nick Collison. Can't wait til they make the Mo Cheeks assistant coaching unappreciation thread

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Kevin Martin is better than Allan Houston.

I always thought of Kevin Martin as more of a Richard Hamilton type player:manny:
Hamilton was never consistent with that 3 pointer.

I'm starting to lean with Martin being a better player than Houston also

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He is this generations Allan Houston. Houston at least showed up in the 4th quarters tho, other than that? Pretty much the same players.

Allan Houston could create his own shot. Martin basically scores without the ball like :rip: Hamilton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The Difference Is Allan Was Doing It In Detroit With Grant Hill And On Good Knicks Teams With Sprewell And Ewing And Martin Was On The Sacramento Kings And Houston Rockets Going For Self Every Night Cuz His Teams Only Seen The Playoffs Once In The Last 8 Years, Martin Isnt A Bum But He's Not Better Then A Healthy Allan Houston