Kevin Martin is the most worthless bball player ever

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he'll be another one Adelman wants to reunite with. H'll be Minny next season.

@tremonthustler1

Yall might actually sneak into the playoffs next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
he'll be another one Adelman wants to reunite with. H'll be Minny next season.

@tremonthustler1

Yall might actually sneak into the playoffs next year.

Unless he's taking the MLE which he'd take easily to stay in OKC, he's not signing here. Money won't be there. Flip wants Mayo anyway. If they spend the MLE and bring back Pek and Bud, the team's damn near paying the lux

Last edited by a moderator:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Carmelo%2Banthony%2BPictures.jpg

Daps
Unless he's taking the MLE which he'd take easily to stay in OKC, he's not signing here. Money won't be there. Flip wants Mayo anyway. If they spend the MLE and bring back Pek and Bud, the team's damn near paying the lux

:ojmayo:

The devilishly good looking black gawd George Clooney isn't going anywhere near that Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs organization.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kev mart at one point led the league in ft attempts. I really thought the deal was going to be good figured he would stretch the floor get to the line and that they would develope sleepy lamb and pjIII...still think with russy theyd win.

Sent from my galaxy S4

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:ojmayo:

The devilishly good looking black gawd George Clooney isn't going anywhere near that Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs organization.

1187462418_nba_draft_basketballx.jpg

No photoshop. It was reality til McHale went to go live vicariously through a pudgy forward from UCLA.

Right the wrong Flip. And if they don't sign him, fukk it, draft a SG whether Mayo signs or not.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1187462418_nba_draft_basketballx.jpg

No photoshop. It was reality til McHale went to go live vicariously through a pudgy forward from UCLA.

Right the wrong Flip. And if they don't sign him, fukk it, draft a SG whether Mayo signs or not.

So you rather they have drafted a disappointing, un athletic, inefficient good hair having taller Mike James in OJ Mayo? :scusthov:

OJ Mayo can't do one good thing. I'm struggling to even call him average. What's your fascination with this guy?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So you rather they have drafted a disappointing, un athletic, inefficient good hair having taller Mike James in OJ Mayo? :scusthov:

OJ Mayo can't do one good thing. I'm struggling to even call him average. What's your fascination with this guy?

You tell me what the Wolves did as a team the last time they had a halfway decent SG, let alone a good one.

and OJ shot 41% from 3 and scored 15 a night. That could impact the team so much at SG

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You tell me what the Wolves did as a team the last time they had a halfway decent SG, let alone a good one.

and OJ shot 41% from 3 and scored 15 a night. That could impact the team so much at SG

Yea he's dependable for 3 quarters and then turns into the worst player in the fourth quarter. I wouldn't give him more than 4-5 million a year. That kind of player is a dime a dozen.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Allan Houston could ball :damn:
I never said he was a bum, but they both contribute about the same. I blame some of this on the coach. The guy has shown that he can score throughout his career.