Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Yawn. Y'all mad corny with that. Trust me other Black cultures have pride and look down on us. Trust me. I'm with a Nigerian American and he's so much more masculine and intelligent than my Afam boyfriends. And I only dated the ones with degrees and good jobs. Heck my own Dad is a successful Black American man but has an inferiority complex due to be born into this shyt hole country.

Glad to finally be with a Black man that loves himself
:ohlawd:
Oh so you’re a lsa low pro agent bytch looking for attention - You found it ho.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

Typical Afam man like Tariq. Only going after BW and Black immigrants. Never white Zaddy. Keep it up
:blessed:
Dude I have history on this site and am a proven Black American woman. Just don't date yall no more. Yall deserve yall Pawgs. Now go dikk her down and release your negative energy. Peace.
Bytch you have no history on this site aside from capping for the white- but keep talking that degrading shyt about black American men in here and I’ll give you the clout that you seem to be chasing. Before you start with that “dyk” energy, keep in mind that I’m a black woman too. You don’t represent me, you rep for the white boys that can’t seem to keep their dycks From out your mouth.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are you slow? I'm a Black American woman like marry Black American that don't really eff with the dusty beta Afam men like that.

Now get your pawg on and stay tf away from us. Yall big failures. All you can do is argue with women not men. Cowards

:mjlol: dude you sound mad jealous of African and West Indian men. I'm 100 percent Black American (census records proof) and refuse some jealous xenophobic cult with the light skinned lesbian version of Marshall Applewhite as your leader.

This is why many Black Americans women (me, Paris Milan, Tasha K, Tamar Braxton, etc) ain't even fukking with yall anymore. I'm happy white women with low self esteem are willing to settle with yall. Y'all deserve this as Tariq and his ilk(prof blk, black authority) shiiteed on American Black women for so long.

Who sent this bytch^^^
Coli cacplant agents have to do better with their scripts. Every other comment she makes is the same regardless of thread content.
:mjlol::mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You seriously are following the dyke version of Marshall Applewhite. Again I and most successful Black women don't fukk with dusy musty FBA men. I'm happily engaged to a Nigerian American (whose Dad was a freaking Doctor). My dude spoils me and my future children will have citizenship to a country that is majority Black.

Now do as most FBA men do and try to eradicate your black DNA
with by procreating with inferior white women. Good riddance.

This is who gets verified on here?
:patrice::hhh:

Dude I have history on this site and am a proven Black American woman. Just don't date yall no more. Yall deserve yall Pawgs. Now go dikk her down and release your negative energy. Peace.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is 2 of her messages- sending DMs (Desperate Messaging), doesn’t care but inboxing me for an hour
:laff::laff:(She sent like 6 so far)

We both have coochies. I'm into black women empowerment. I only argue with toxic beta men.

I guess ‍♀️
You taking this too seriously
I don't care
She thinks that since we both “have coochies” I’m supposed to automatically code up with her. And lmao at this white boy, lsa plant, NonAA dumb bytch using the word “coochie” in 2020. They can’t even fit in right.
:scust::mjpls:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
You're going to pretend that's not an accurate assessment from Ed Lover?

Unfortunate, yes.

Sucks? Yes.

Should things be different? Yeah.

But you're out of touch with reality if you think he is mistaken.

And if you're just playing little strawman games and plucking the literal generalization of the quote, when clearly he doesn't mean "all" white/Black people, then you're just trolling anyway and no response is necessary.
:childplease:

It's a bullshyt statement because it's framed around Kevin Hart saying people are tearing him down because they don't like his current material. What kinda bullshyt is that? Is he saying that there has never been an instance where comedians of a different race were critiqued by that same race? You think I can't find a white person saying Amy Schumer isn't funny?

fukk this dude Kevin Hart. Since when has entertainment been above review/critique? Entertainment is the product that's most open to review!

Bycth shut yo dumb "36 in a karate class" ass up. Speak publicly about racial injustice and see how much these cacs embrace you or better yet move to an all white neighborhood.
Majority of cacs voting Trump, supporting police brutality and are against protests for Justice, yet you dumb delusional c00ns are talking about "white people embrace you".:childplease:

When Dave Chappelle quit his show it was cacs calling him a crackhead and saying he was crazy, black ppl defended him.
I didn’t even want to dignify his asinine post with a response but you all summed it up well. CACs will turn on you quickly and remind you that you’re a ni**er.

Look at how they made Kevin bow down and kiss the ring after the Oscars/Gay joke fiasco. Strangely, he didn’t have the same smoke for them like he did for us. One group stopped him eating, the other just didn’t like one of his stand up specials. Says it all really.:mjpls:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Holy shyt you are batshyt crazy :laff:

The coli is full of people who are detached from reality completely :laff:
I'm telling ya these nikkas live in fukkin fantasy land

No way these nikkas living in the same world we live in

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
you talk about inferiority complex while shytting on the man whose nuts you came out of and tribe you descend. Kill yourself. You probably really a Nigerian nikka with a fukked up hairline.
:umad:

Hairline may be fukked up but the pockets fat though...:russ:

Judge a mans worth by his hairline brehs...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is 2 of her messages- sending DMs (Desperate Messaging), doesn’t care but inboxing me for an hour
:laff::laff:(She sent like 6 so far)

She thinks that since we both “have coochies” I’m supposed to automatically code up with her. And lmao at this white boy, lsa plant, NonAA dumb bytch using the word “coochie” in 2020. They can’t even fit in right.
:scust::mjpls:
Let @BlackStarLine know youre a man so she can stop bothering you.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Holy shyt you are batshyt crazy :laff:

The coli is full of people who are detached from reality completely :laff:
These dudes inferior thinking as fukk. Always saying dumb shyt low key kissing the white mans ass. Funny thing is these weirdos aren't even around white folks like that so I don't know why they feel so comfortable speaking on what they do smfh. They also act like Fox News and shyt like that don't exist. I guess they really think they talk about black people alllll day and never are shytting on their own.