Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Call me a tether and im stomping ya bytch ass out. You lucky you on the internet fakkit
You’re not doing shyt on these e-streets faggit:mjlol::mjlol: - lmao. you can’t even keep your family in order, TETHER. Cuck bytch.
@Deacon of Defense how is he threatening to pull up when he suggests taking estrogen pills to become less of a man than he is already because his wife won’t fuk him??
Have sex like 1 once or twice a year. Wife's sex drive is low as fukk.

So your a dry dikk married breh. I was in your shoes last decade.

Unfortunately, it gets worse. Consider taking estrogen to reduce your sex drive.
Tf are you pulling up with b?
:francis::deadmanny:
This dude said a decade - he’s been sharing his ADOS wife for a decade, always making racist c00n comments about AAs; african brudda from the sperm bank; your wife treats you like a donation- got kids out of you and dipped for other dy..nvm . :laff:
imagine being married to a woman that won’t have sex with you and the solution is to neuter yourself. The price is wrong, deadass.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let @BlackStarLine know youre a man so she can stop bothering you.
Boring - come up with a better comeback dumbass; that shyt is played the fuk out. I know the fact that a woman doesn’t take your shyt brings out the bytch in you. Everytime you see my username reminds you of your wife. The fact that you take estrogen makes you the homo. I was born a woman -all natural; what’s your excuse?
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Let @BlackStarLine know youre a man so she can stop bothering you.
The fact that you tag that poster who is clearly anti-black american and a potential cac candidate; while replying with a lie bc you are void of any credibility would explain why you get no respect as a male poster online and you can’t measure up as a husband at home; let’s just hope all of that self hate and lack of masculinity skips your kids. Nothing lasts 4eva.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All the juice of this "beef" has been squeezed. I mean Tariq stated his opinon, Kevin caught feelings, Creating multihour streams about it is corny as Kevin stopping counting the millions he made to address one critic.
Clearly You didn’t watch the stream or else you would know that’s not all that they address
:comeon:
And considering Kevin is the one who keeps extending the situation by talking about it.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Clearly You didn’t watch the stream or else you would know that’s not all that they address
:comeon:
And considering Kevin is the one who keeps extending the situation by talking about it.

You're right, I've said many times I don't watch multihour stream of consciousness streams. I'm mainly addressing Godfrey's clout chasing. I mean he is a comedian. If he thinks Kevin ain't funny he should roast him, but going on some chatty patty shyt when Kevin can make some calls and stop some food from Godfrey, There's absolutely no reason for Godfrey going on Tariq's live just to get some subs to his shyt. Besides he'd have to overlook the Afric00n shyt Tariq's been saying about Africans in General. And Tariq would have to overlook Godfrey's riding with Amanda Searles recently too.

Then there's the optics of Tariq having a non FBA dude shyt on a fellow FBA dude.

Either way this shyt has been blown way out of proportion but content is content.

Now this is a situation if I made 100 posts criticizing Tariq over a non political non issue especially one where I agree with Tariq on. That would be hating on me.

I don't really want any smoke from you especially I agree with Tariq's point about Kevin not being funny. I also want to give props to Tariq capitalizing on clouting up off the situation, Who knew that Kevin Hart would walk into something that only Tariq could benefit from?

Like it was mentioned Kev could've just called 'Riq but no he's too big to address a "peasent" like Tariq let me just whine on twitter.

Complain about criticism when recieving fukk you money brehs.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're right, I've said many times I don't watch multihour stream of consciousness streams. I'm mainly addressing Godfrey's clout chasing. I mean he is a comedian. If he thinks Kevin ain't funny he should roast him, but going on some chatty patty shyt when Kevin can make some calls and stop some food from Godfrey, There's absolutely no reason for Godfrey going on Tariq's live just to get some subs to his shyt. Besides he'd have to overlook the Afric00n shyt Tariq's been saying about Africans in General. And Tariq would have to overlook Godfrey's riding with Amanda Searles recently too.

Then there's the optics of Tariq having a non FBA dude shyt on a fellow FBA dude.

Either way this shyt has been blown way out of proportion but content is content.

Now this is a situation if I made 100 posts criticizing Tariq over a non political non issue especially one where I agree with Tariq on. That would be hating on me.

I don't really want any smoke from you especially I agree with Tariq's point about Kevin not being funny. I also want to give props to Tariq capitalizing on clouting up off the situation, Who knew that Kevin Hart would walk into something that only Tariq could benefit from?

Like it was mentioned Kev could've just called 'Riq but no he's too big to address a "peasent" like Tariq let me just whine on twitter.

But did you watch the stream though?
:what:
Tf are you ranting about? Godfrey was on for like 7 mins of that 1hr and 45 min stream and the few minutes from that, all he did was say that Kevin needs to just move on, tighten up his routine which was like 2 mins and he did a Katt Williams impersonation.
:deadrose:
and he was on Tariq’s live video broadcast about 2 weeks ago before this Kevin Hart special even aired - talking about his own experience as a comedian in the business. Therefore, for you to write 5 paragraphs not knowing what you are talking about, is you doing the same shyt that you accuse Godfrey and Tariq of doing. Even worse that you didn’t even listen to the content to have a platform from which to base your comment. Based on your commentary - wtf is Godfrey clout chasing? Air??
:jbhmm::beli:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
But did you watch the stream though?
:what:
Tf are you ranting about? Godfrey was on for like 7 mins of that 1hr and 45 min stream and he was on Tariq’s live video broadcast about 2 weeks ago before this Kevin Hart special even aired - talking about his own experience as a comedian in the business. Therefore, for you to write 5 paragraphs not knowing what you are talking about, is you doing the same shyt that you accuse Godfrey and Tariq of doing. Even worse that you didn’t even listen to the content to have a platform from which to base your comment. Based on your commentary - wtf is Godfrey clot chasing? Air??
:jbhmm::beli:
OK, Like I said I don't want no smoke from you. This is my last response

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

That’s exactly what Kevin is doing - that’s all that he’s been talking about these past few days; that’s the only reason why people are still talking about because Kevin is going on podcasts and whining about the feedback that he received from his special. For him to address a random tweet at the level that he is in his career IS the problem which shows that Kevin Durant seem to be secure in his career. Matter of fact, you in your comment said much more than Godfrey did on Tariq’s show.
:dahell::unimpressed:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s no smoke- it’s a disagreement. No disrespect intended.
Got it. But the gist of the thread was Tariq saying Kev ain't funny and Kev being mad about it. Tariq wasn't even shytting on Kevin in totallity but I saw the tread became a pro vs anti Tariq thread. I usually agree with the Pro Tariq dudes on here but going back and forth about the right of Tariq cricizing a single comedy show kinda proves the "Why do you care?" argument.

If I'm gonna criticize Tariq it's gonna be over politics, I don't care about how he feels about the What's going down Episode of That's My Mama.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Got it. But the gist of the thread was Tariq saying Kev ain't funny and Kev being mad about it. Tariq wasn't even shytting on Kevin in totallity but I saw the tread became a pro vs anti Tariq thread. I usually agree with the Pro Tariq dudes on here but going back and forth about the right of Tariq cricizing a single comedy show kinda proves the "Why do you care?" argument.

If I'm gonna criticize Tariq it's gonna be over politics, I don't care about how he feels about the What's going down Episode of That's My Mama.
Dude shut the fuk up and leave it alone. Why are you still going on and on?? Fukkk annoying asf-I gave you an out and you’re still talking. I don’t care what you think. Why the fuk do you keep going - how bytchmade is that for you to keep saying the same shyt about what you don’t like. Then don’t comment about it - wtf is wrong with some of y’all. Being black doesn’t excuse the right to have an opinion or criticize if it’s coming from the right place and done respectfully. Kevin broke down that respect barrier when he said “power” to the people and tried to stunt. Don’t quote me anymore- you said it was your last response, I kept it peaceful now you post up with this last word bullshyt.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You’re not doing shyt on these e-streets faggit:mjlol::mjlol: - lmao. you can’t even keep your family in order, TETHER. Cuck bytch.
@Deacon of Defense how is he threatening to pull up when he suggests taking estrogen pills to become less of a man than he is already because his wife won’t fuk him??

Tf are you pulling up with b?
:francis::deadmanny:
This dude said a decade - he’s been sharing his ADOS wife for a decade, always making racist c00n comments about AAs; african brudda from the sperm bank; your wife treats you like a donation- got kids out of you and dipped for other dy..nvm . :laff:
imagine being married to a woman that won’t have sex with you and the solution is to neuter yourself. The price is wrong, deadass.

No, imagine being obsessed with another nikkas wife. Wow you’re obsessed with my wife sir. Can’t lie she’s the envy of miserable he-bytches like you. Doesn’t have to work to pay significant bills and lives in a mansion. Porsche truck in the garage and a husband to lean on when times are tough.

Despite all your crying on here, you would trade places with her in a second with your miserable ass. Unfortunately for you I don’t fukk with trannies, but I’m hear some brehs on here do. I suggest you get to campaigning and showing your potential suitors what that bussy is made of.

Again, stop focusing on me and my life and improve yours you miserable he-bytch you.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No, imagine being obsessed with another nikkas wife. Wow you’re obsessed with my wife sir. Can’t lie she’s the envy of miserable he-bytches like you. Doesn’t have to work to pay significant bills and lives in a mansion. Porsche truck in the garage and a husband to lean on when times are tough.

Despite all your crying on here, you would trade places with her in a second with your miserable ass. Unfortunately for you I don’t fukk with trannies, but I’m hear some brehs on here do. I suggest you get to campaigning and showing your potential suitors what that bussy is made of.

Again, stop focusing on me and my life and improve yours you miserable he-bytch you.
But you have no problem talking to AA foundational posters like dirt- making stereotypical racial assumptions and insults directed at black American posters to think that you can give an opinion on their lives, yet they do more with what they were born into as opposed to the life that you actually chose. So no, none of what you said applied- I will you read your dumbass and your life for filth on sight every time since that’s the vibe you out there.

That’s the best you could come up with? - 3 paragraphs of the same lines that you had for 2 years. “The female poster is a man” bc you can’t find your manhood and lack the ability to take feedback - apparently your wife feels the same about your lack thereof which is why your still married but she’s not.
:francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

That’s you that put your life out there, stupid fuk. Where’s your facts and proof that you know anything about my life?? Why are you inventing fictional shyt when I am posting your quotes of what you told.
:jbhmm:

And lmaoff at you admitting to being a used cuck - that ain’t nothing to brag about. You’re not even getting sex out the deal and yet you pay for all the bills, she’s not working and she doesn’t respect you as a man which brings the question - why are you so obsessed with projecting your Dyck tales on to me? is it because your wife makes you the bytch of your relationship and since she’s not attracted to you so you pay for that type of action -either way aren’t you still getting fukked with a strap on since your only value is measured by output and your wife ain’t putting out? I thought relationships were supposed to be mutual. So you’re doing both the catching and receiving with nothing in return. Basically you’re an insecure bottom bytch boy who pays for your wife to fuk.
:patrice:

Last edited: