Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
What happened with Tariq supporting FBA men tho?
:jbhmm:

I knew that ish was a farce only due to Trump presidency. Now Tariq is back to his old ways.

How does that even make sense? Tariq said he didn't like the comedy special made by FBA. So now that means he doesn't support all FBAs? No one is allowed to criticize entertainment, like a comedy special, because of their political stance?

This just sounds like a desperate attempt to slander someone you don't like. :beli:

Daps
How does that even make sense? Tariq said he didn't like the comedy special made by FBA. So now that means he doesn't support all FBAs? No one is allowed to criticize entertainment, like a comedy special, because of their political stance?

This just sounds like a desperate attempt to slander someone you don't like. :beli:

Nah I don't care for Mr. Hart either, but going after someone because of comedy special (btw none of Hart's specials are extremely funny), is corny af.

I'm glad Kevin called out Tariq's hypocrisy. Kevin could have put Tariq on to a bigger audience but because of pettiness, Tariq made a dumb move. Outside of the Coli, the hotep community, and fringe white supremacists, no one knows of Tariq.

Daps
Racism / Race Baiting
Digital Afram.

Do tethers like you have no shame?

....:scusthov:

Yawn. Y'all mad corny with that. Trust me other Black cultures have pride and look down on us. Trust me. I'm with a Nigerian American and he's so much more masculine and intelligent than my Afam boyfriends. And I only dated the ones with degrees and good jobs. Heck my own Dad is a successful Black American man but has an inferiority complex due to be born into this shyt hole country.

Glad to finally be with a Black man that loves himself
:ohlawd:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Yawn. Y'all mad corny with that. Trust me other Black cultures have pride and look down on us. Trust me. I'm with a Nigerian American and he's so much more masculine and intelligent than my Afam boyfriends. And I only dated the ones with degrees and good jobs. Heck my own Dad is a successful Black American man but has an inferiority complex due to be born into this shyt hole country.

Your posting history is peppered with broken english and anti afram tether markers.

I repeat...Do you tethers have no shame???

Black American and Afram are specific ethnic markers for native black americans who're descendants of 50 states american slavery. It does not and NEVER will apply to immigrants and anchor babies such as yourself.

Have some pride in yourself and your ethnic group and rep that shyt.

Stop false flagging our shyt, weirdo.

...:hhh:

Daps
Your posting history is peppered with broken english and anti afram tether markers.

I repeat...Do you tethers have no shame???

Black American and Afram are specific ethnic markers for native black americans who're descendants of 50 states american slavery. It does not and NEVER will apply to immigrants and anchor babies such as yourself.

Have some pride in yourself and your ethnic group and rep that shyt.

Stop false flagging our shyt, weirdo.

...:hhh:

Dude I have history on this site and am a proven Black American woman. Just don't date yall no more. Yall deserve yall Pawgs. Now go dikk her down and release your negative energy. Peace.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

you talk about inferiority complex while shytting on the man whose nuts you came out of and tribe you descend. Kill yourself. You probably really a Nigerian nikka with a fukked up hairline.

Daps
you talk about inferiority complex while shytting on the man whose nuts you came out of and tribe you descend. Kill yourself. You probably really a Nigerian nikka with a fukked up hairline.

:mjlol:

Typical Afam man like Tariq. Only going after BW and Black immigrants. Never white Zaddy. Keep it up
:blessed: