Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Doesn’t have to work to pay significant bills and lives in a mansion. Porsche truck in the garage and a husband to lean on when times are tough.

No, imagine being obsessed with another nikkas wife. Wow you’re obsessed with my wife sir. Can’t lie she’s the envy of miserable he-bytches like you. Doesn’t have to work to pay significant bills and lives in a mansion. Porsche truck in the garage and a husband to lean on when times are tough.

Despite all your crying on here, you would trade places with her in a second with your miserable ass. Unfortunately for you I don’t fukk with trannies, but I’m hear some brehs on here do. I suggest you get to campaigning and showing your potential suitors what that bussy is made of.

Again, stop focusing on me and my life and improve yours you miserable he-bytch you.
Hmmm

You wish. Nicole is obsessed with my dikk and constantly follows me from thread to thread commenting on it.

I would gladly fukk the shyt out of her so she can feel the wrath of this African dikk she’s apparently obsessed with. Maybe then she can move on to more important issues like stopping black and black crime and ending anti black racism in the Dominican community.

And your bytch ass should stay out of my back and forth if you’re only reserving criticism for one side you bytch

So you're wife gives you the "pipe" while you game? :usure:

You fukking shemale's breh?

Sadly enough, sex with my wife became amazing once i started cheating. Before i would go months without sex.

This is your happy wife??

My second wife will definitely be a nigerian from the mother land. Wow, these women are fukking gorgeous.

again, you and your ilk continue to perpetuate that falsehood to make yourselves feel better.

Whether my wife fukks me or not you're still broke.

Instead of worrying about my dikk like a typical fakkit, focus on upgrading your life you low value bum.

No I’m good on my gmb-Ette shyt bc if your wife was good with you; you wouldn’t be obsessing about your “shemale” sexual tendencies and looking for a 2nd wife to purchase. While lying on your Dyck online.

qHave sex like 1 once or twice a year. Wife's sex drive is low as fukk.

and this comment didn’t age too well considering how it applies to your current fixtuation.

Just got confirmed i'm receiving my package in 3-5 days. Very excited. My wife will be doing it too, although since she's African American we'll have to pay for her.
But imma let you finish
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No, imagine being obsessed with another nikkas wife. Wow you’re obsessed with my wife sir. Can’t lie she’s the envy of miserable he-bytches like you. Doesn’t have to work to pay significant bills and lives in a mansion. Porsche truck in the garage and a husband to lean on when times are tough.

Despite all your crying on here, you would trade places with her in a second with your miserable ass. Unfortunately for you I don’t fukk with trannies, but I’m hear some brehs on here do. I suggest you get to campaigning and showing your potential suitors what that bussy is made of.

Again, stop focusing on me and my life and improve yours you miserable he-bytch you.
Interesting bc you said different a few months ago

Its pathetic Nicole is leading this poll. Easily one of the most solid posters here. Plus her rep is one of the highest.

And Tariq

Tariq destroyed these agents. All those nikkas Tariq exposed are all agents. Good job Tariq. :salute:

Tariq SONNED the fukk out of this chick Amara. Hilarious.

About your wife

I make a good salary (mid six figs) and my wife was a stay at home for like 10 years. She became lazy. Now she’s back to work after hears of harassment and I feel much better. She’s making 95K and I have more money for investments. Overall, if your a woman with a degree, you should be working for your own mental wellness. But when the kids are young, women should absolutely be a stay at home

Exactly. Women don't listen to reason. I've tried to break up with wife once and my side chick like 3 times. Both refused to leave.

SMH

This is me and my wife all the time. Hence the reason having a side chick is essential...:lolbron:

Also ladies, Pee is sterile. Cleaner than most liquids you'll drink all day.

but this the nonAA one always commenting on negative in the black communities
THIS. But black women are independent and black men want to fukk randoms nightly, so this likely won't be a reality in the black community.

I hate when people have to lie and get caught in their own lies to the point where they can’t keep up with their life of lies. He’s been 4 different posting personas in 4 years. They’re usually the ones who have to lie on others because their life doesn’t amount to the picture they paint.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hit dogs holler you and you wouldn't do shyt but put that block head down in fear you jollof Tether.

Now go run and tell Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu Deacon said that ya bytch you.

...:pacspit:
Dude should really take his own advice from his posting persona circa 2014 don’t you think??
:ld:
@Wiseborn should do so as well.
Who are you? A fukking IRS agent? If you want to know what Tariq does with his money, send him an email. Not that he's obliged to answer your fukking messages, but it would be better than posting this garbage here.

Secondly, no one said you need to dikkride Tariq you c00n. We're shytting on you because you're throwing out baseless accusations like Tariq is "conning" or "taking advantage" of the poor stupid black people simply because they patronize his lectures and purchase his movies. You entire point of view assumes the notion that blacks are too stupid to understand the product or service they are paying for. Furthermore, many people use kickstarter to raise funds to create objects that will still be offered for sale. I'm sure c00ns like yourself never ask these ridiculous question to the thousands of cacs promoting all sorts of rediculous projects on kickstarter. If you don't care for Tariq or his message that's understandable, but this attempt to paint Tariq as some some of con artist based on ass backward logic is a narrative c00ns like your self continue to parrot, despite the lack of evidence supporting such claims.

For future reference, if you have such an issue with the message Tariq promotes, try and stay the fukk out of threads pertaining to him going forward. Mmmmkay?

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
You’re not doing shyt on these e-streets faggit:mjlol::mjlol: - lmao. you can’t even keep your family in order, TETHER. Cuck bytch.
@Deacon of Defense how is he threatening to pull up when he suggests taking estrogen pills to become less of a man than he is already because his wife won’t fuk him??

Tf are you pulling up with b?
:francis::deadmanny:
This dude said a decade - he’s been sharing his ADOS wife for a decade, always making racist c00n comments about AAs; african brudda from the sperm bank; your wife treats you like a donation- got kids out of you and dipped for other dy..nvm . :laff:
imagine being married to a woman that won’t have sex with you and the solution is to neuter yourself. The price is wrong, deadass.

For real tho, when were "they" ever known for having hands. I needed the laugh and that cuck ass egusi clown provided it

...:mjlol:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm convinced @BlackStarLine is @Hiphoplives4eva troll account.
Right. I was thinking the exact same thing.
:deadrose::deadmanny:

Their posts are carbon copy - he lies about everything so I put nothing past that conclusion. he’s been banned from here before and @BlackStarLine has only 800 posts total- and this is the most that the account has posted in any thread since 2014- and always in these “afam” threads with divisive content.
:mjpls:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Right. I was thinking the exact same thing.
:deadrose::deadmanny:

Their posts are carbon copy - he lies about everything so I put nothing past that conclusion. he’s been banned from here before and @BlackStarLine has only 800 posts total- and this is the most that the account has posted in any thread since 2014- and always in these “afam” threads with divisive content.
:mjpls:

all her posts read like his fantasies. " my Nigerian bf is so much more intelligent and masculine then my African American bfs"

nikka please

:stopitslime:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Stringer Cochran Look what I found b.
:ohhh:

:pacspit:

Site was trash. Good riddance!

:pacspit:

Dude was a terrible poster. Good riddance

Another pathetic PAWGING c00n bites the dust.

Good riddance

Disgusting thug. Thank God he killed himself and no one else. Good riddance
——
Now do as most FBA men do and try to eradicate your black DNA with by procreating with inferior white women. Good riddance.

___
No Tariq is an anti black c00n and I will call his moist ass out. Sorry I'd that offends your sensitive ass.

I am a business owner in Nigeria, along with thousands of other black people. You've never set foot on the continent so I'm sure the concept fo blacks running shyt is foreign to you.

I'm an African with Nigerian ancestry. I'm going to focus on Africa and you should focus on being the best American you can be. Hopefully you'll be considered a full human being one day.

And lastly, Africa didn't have borders before the Berlin conference you Negropean. I'm an African first and foremost.

Yawn. Y'all mad corny with that. Trust me other Black cultures have pride and look down on us. Trust me. I'm with a Nigerian American and he's so much more masculine and intelligent than my Afam boyfriends. And I only dated the ones with degrees and good jobs. Heck my own Dad is a successful Black American man but has an inferiority complex due to be born into this shyt hole country.

Glad to finally be with a Black man that loves himself
:ohlawd:

@Hiphoplives4eva why are you posting under multiple accounts?? I feel a new thread is in the works with your name in it.
tenor.gif

[

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A strong sense of dusty, broke nikka energy.

The real gamers were on that Mario wave.

Another day and another thread shytting in the Gawdfather Kevin Samuels. As a high value value male, I can relate to the unbridled hate from dusty negroes like what is going on in here.

Not too late for y’all to become value. Just apply yourself. You too can have dimes in and out your inbox like yours truly
——

These weak ass beta Male negroes are disgusting

Are you slow? I'm a Black American woman like marry Black American that don't really eff with the dusty beta Afam men like that.

Now get your pawg on and stay tf away from us. Yall big failures. All you can do is argue with women not men. Cowards

Wowwwwww. This @Hiphoplives4eva is really pretending to be an LSA sounding anti-black American man who capes for Nigerian men online - And he’s the loudest one trying to insult black American women being “men.” While HES the one who is posting as something that he’s not online under another user.

ohhhhh the IRONY. This is one for the books.
7a78ad8da3c92ec7843c5bb215366687.gif

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
——

Wowwwwww. This @Hiphoplives4eva is really pretending to be an LSA sounding anti-black American man who capes for Nigerian men online - And he’s the loudest one trying to insult black American women being “men.”

ohhhhh the IRONY. This is one for the books.
7a78ad8da3c92ec7843c5bb215366687.gif

this exposal needs its own thread