Kevin Hart Vs Tariq Nasheed?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never see cacs put down other cacs publicly unless its political or criminality. And yet they cause division amongst us so that we do it. Its that divide and conquer bullshyt.
Holy shyt you are batshyt crazy :laff:

The coli is full of people who are detached from reality completely :laff:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Damn, Kevin Hart is dumb... you might as well say Tariq’s name. You’ve given him more traffic than he could ever pay for. WTF? Just let it go Kevin. You didn’t even need to address him. He’s mad in his feelings. What a little bytch. I’m beyond embarrassed for him.

Kevin Hart just officially fell off. His impact will be his movies and his stand-up is will be a foot note. He should stop doing standup and focus on being an executive behind the scenes and just continue putting brothas on. Also he sounds like he wants to have one foot in Black society and one foot in corny wealthy white ppl world. You can tell he don't truly like that corny white world at all. shyt bothering his spirit. SMH.

Kevin needs to fall back on this. :mjlol:

Kevin seems to be loosing it and I don't fukk with either him.or Tariq

I thought Kev don't "give a fukk":ohhh:

We’re watching the downfall of Kev. He had a great run.

Lol @ him trying to downplay Tariq like Tariq ain’t shyt and just some random nikka he responded to but then proceeds show that he knows exactly who he is and what he does. Kevin Hart is in his feelings, that’s all...

Far too often, public figures try to make support from your people and immunity to criticism mutually exclusive. Doesn’t work that way.

Kevin Hart stopped being funny 8 years ago. It is what it is.

Saying your show is boring is going after someone? Kevin gotta let it go, by now he should know not everyone is going to like everything you do.

basically: "you a Black man that represents Black men, you're not supposed to critique other Black men"

where else have we seen this same attitude?

:francis:

I remember when someone dm me asking how could I let people talk bad about Lebron with everything he does for the black community :mjlol:

this a bad look for kevin. You was the top comedian in the world at one point. How about you roast Tariq instead of trying to guilt trip him into not giving an honest opinion on your special? That’s some weak ass shyt

That nikka interviewing Kevin a real bytch. They both hoes for talking about Kevin addressing Tariq but not making it plain who they talking about. That’s hoe shyt. Kevin showing he is sensitive as fukk and was hurt that Tariq said something publicly. Tariq didn’t say nothing foul he said his opinion!

btw this just goes to show that media and black celebrities know exactly who tariq is and that he makes moves out here so they actively try to ignore and diminish him. This is some house nikka plantation rules they living by.

same way people know who Umar is but they try to act like he’s just insane and toxic.

nikkahs love trying to pull that "dont tear a black man down bullshyt "when its convient for them. Tariq only said that the show wasn't funny and it WASNT... He never attacked him personally in the Tweet. Then Hart gonna spin it like "Its not about my show" nikkaH thats why you tweeted back at him in the first place!

Tariq is a self made millionaire. He’s written best selling books,made the #1 black documentary series ever, bailed numerous black people out of jail, paid for numerous black peoples funerals, gives out free school supplies every year, amongst numerous other positive things. He’s solidified.

Have you accomplished even one of those things?

you might not fukk with him but he ain’t a clown.

Since Tariq is pro black he can't critique trash products black people put out?

Kevin is an odd spot. He can't roast Tariq for being a closet homosexual because he's already gotten in trouble with the gays and apologized for it.

Tariq is focusing on black people. He’s giving out game to people that want to listen. Arguing with CACs is a waste of time. We already know CACs are fukked up. Now let’s better ourselves.

Kevin Hart one of the biggest actors and comedians in the world, all he doing is making Tariq more well known just because he didn't like his stand up special... which multiple people I trust also said was azz.

he stupid for being that pressed

Address that “power to the people” comment!

Now it’s about being black!

Youd think so. Kevin already lost if he really addressed this shyt.

Kevin is really whining about people not liking his special. Wild sassy. Lmao. If he don’t take his unfunny ass and sthu- how is a comedian this sensitive about a dislike ?? But he gets paid to roast for a living - Dude is ethering his whole comedic career with zero effort and no fux given.
:beli::deadmanny:
tenor.gif

The old Kev would've roasted Tariq, but Hollywood Kev is too rich and sensitive for the fight now. This ain't the first time Kevin's done this shyt, he will post 5 paragraph responses over the littlest shade.:mjlol:

Tariq went hard for Kevin when the LBGTQ mafia was after him and trying to get him to apologize with the whole Oscar fiasco. I guess he thought Tariq was forever his knight in shining armor

:mjcry:

man tariq gets these celebs in their feelings :mjlol:

Remember this moment.

Tariq lowkey exposed the fact that all these black celebs not only know Tariq, but are jealous that they can't speak out like they want to. Tariq has way bigger influence than people realize.

What we are seeing is the difference between TRUE independence and the opposite of that.

Kev can't even say what's on his mind! Talk about PRESSED. And Kevin seems like he was secretly a fan of Tariq which reinforces what ive been saying. I even have problems with stuff Tariq says often, but the man's real inability to be cancelled or marginalized or hindered really shows his power. Tariq is in a rare position MOST black celebs are not in.

Kev has all that money and NO power. This is crazy to see in real time.

I've said it before in this thread, but Tariq is arguably the most successful black indie entertainer alive next to Tyler Perry.

Tariq has NO deals with ANYONE and still commands major attention.

Kevin Hart is legit scared to even address this man and seemed even hurt that Tariq would comment on his special.

All these guys look up to Tariq because of his independence and they can't do that.

WILD times man.

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner

Last edited:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Remember this moment.

Tariq lowkey exposed the fact that all these black celebs not only know Tariq, but are jealous that they can't speak out like they want to. Tariq has way bigger influence than people realize.

What we are seeing is the difference between TRUE independence and the opposite of that.

Kev can't even say what's on his mind! Talk about PRESSED. And Kevin seems like he was secretly a fan of Tariq which reinforces what ive been saying. I even have problems with stuff Tariq says often, but the man's real inability to be cancelled or marginalized or hindered really shows his power. Tariq is in a rare position MOST black celebs are not in.

Kev has all that money and NO power. This is crazy to see in real time.

I've said it before in this thread, but Tariq is arguably the most successful black indie entertainer alive next to Tyler Perry.

Tariq has NO deals with ANYONE and still commands major attention.

Kevin Hart is legit scared to even address this man and seemed even hurt that Tariq would comment on his special.

All these guys look up to Tariq because of his independence and they can't do that.

WILD times man.

@Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Sukairain @YouMadd? @Basil of Baker Street @SupremexKing @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @panopticon @johnedwarduado @neotheflyingone @Ishlibidish23 @SJUGRAD13 @BlueHeffner

:unimpressed:

You're forgetting he knew to steer clear of any Jew slander and Juelzed as to why they weren't mentioned in any of his hidden colors

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:unimpressed:

You're forgetting he knew to steer clear of any Jew slander and Juelzed as to why they weren't mentioned in any of his hidden colors

Tariq already responded to this. He said that was a deflection from addressing ALL white supremacy.

Tariq even was talking about this guy months ago: Judah P. Benjamin - Wikipedia

Daps
What happened with Tariq supporting FBA men tho?
:jbhmm:

I knew that ish was a farce only due to Trump presidency. Now Tariq is back to his old ways.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
What happened with Tariq supporting FBA men tho?
:jbhmm:

I knew that ish was a farce only due to Trump presidency. Now Tariq is back to his old ways.
Get the fuk out of here. Tariq was doing these call outs on anyone aligned with white supremacy and the cac machine behind them before it became “popular” - the only reason that would make a person comment like you do is because you’re used to being a follower therefore you only catch shyt when it’s trending. Do your research before you speak, sounding like a mindless ignorant drone. “Ddddats whyz I knowz Tariq is a gubt shill“ - So stupid. Kevin is trending for his trash special and the special ed squad blames this on Tariq, like you aren’t criticizing Tariq for speaking his opinion which ironically is y’all attacking another black man. Do you realize that a white UK newspaper was the first outlet reporting that Kevin’s show was a flop but the white publishers of that Online content managed to escape your wrath.
:mjlol:
:stopitslime:

Last edited:
Daps
Get the fuk out of here. Tariq was doing these call outs on anyone aligned with white supremacy and the cac machine behind them before it became “popular” - the only reason that would make a person comment like you do is because you’re used to being a follower therefore you only catch shyt when it’s trending. Do your research before you speak, sounding like a mindless ignorant drone. “Ddddats whyz I knowz Tariq is a gubt shill“ - So stupid. Kevin is trending for his trash special and the special ed squad blames this on Tariq, like y’all aren’t criticizing Tariq for speaking his opinion which ironically is y’all attacking another black man.
:mjlol:
:stopitslime:

*sees WOAT banner on profile*

Imma keep it moving. Your post is seriously too incoherent (*cringe*) to reply to.

Anyways I knew that Ogun energy was gonna bite Tariq's hypocritical character.
:lolbron:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Imma keep it moving. Your post is seriously too incoherent (*cringe*) to reply to.

*sees higher rep than you on my profile.
*sees the only “woat” poster that is not in the red on my profile

No you’re just a babbling bytch byproduct of a babbling bitter bytch who birthed you; with no facts to post anything substantive to support your narrative so you run off the thread and deflect bc you have nothing. I ain’t new to this.
:snooze:

Daps
*sees higher rep than you on my profile.

No you’re just a babbling bytch with no facts to post anything substantive to support your narrative so you run off the thread and deflect bc you have nothing. I ain’t new to this.
:snooze:

Got into your feelings. Mission accomplished.
:youngsabo:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

880 messages since 2014, ok Dylan Cacner- we know why you’re here.
:comeon::unimpressed: