Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Now do as most FBA men do and try to eradicate your black DNA with by procreating with inferior white women. Good riddance.
Are you slow? I'm a Black American woman like marry Black American that don't really eff with the dusty beta Afam men like that.

Now get your pawg on and stay tf away from us. Yall big failures. All you can do is argue with women not men. Cowards

I cut it off with this nikka calling him everything but a c00n. Im satisfied :blessed:. Hopefully he starts dating the pawgs he fonds. Leave us Black women the fukk alone.

@Stringer Cochran its not even a debate at this point .

search Rondo and both of their names pop up.

Rondo is killing these nikkas!

Best point guard in the league?

:comeon:

Are serious? They would become a dynasty with Rondo at point. Stop smoking crack brother.

Be an unpaid Rondo hater brehs :sas1:

:mjlol: Only a hating ass Rondo hater would ever dare to mention that Slovenian and Rondo in the same sentence.

omg :deadmanny: this faggit was talking all his “she-male” talk while stunting online as one. Be the loudest ones - never fukkin fails.
:stopitslime::francis:
At least log the fuk out of your other altar before you use the other one to talk shyt- lazy bastahd
:deadrose::deadrose:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yawn. Y'all mad corny with that. Trust me other Black cultures have pride and look down on us. Trust me. I'm with a Nigerian American and he's so much more masculine and intelligent than my Afam boyfriends. And I only dated the ones with degrees and good jobs. Heck my own Dad is a successful Black American man but has an inferiority complex due to be born into this shyt hole country.

Glad to finally be with a Black man that loves himself
:ohlawd:
Imagine being so pathetic and mentally inept that you as an African male had to create a Black FBA Female alias to troll on a msg board :mjlol:

Like you might as well kill yourself
Your parents ain't shyt:wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:russ::dead:

weirdo incel shyt
Like who the fukk does shyt like that? :mjlol:

I can't stand cacs

I would never think
Like lemme go on reddit and make up a cac female alias and post how white men don't turn me on and how even my white father ashamed of himself :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: