KEVIN GATES-BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Nas voice: Just look at this fakkit's face.

I knew dude was a cerified clown when he posted that picture on Instagram of his dead grandmother with his hand over her mouth. When this weirdo, or that white washed dim-witted bytch Stacy Dash die, watch the lack of fukks that are given (and they've both had the benefit of being in the public eye). Then come back and tell me who, or what lives really matter then.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The host let him off too easy, his argument could have been refuted by her easily.

Could literally see the audience in shock too.

I remember saying in the other thread that I let the antics get in the way of actually checking dudes music and it looks like in doing that I was right...

I can't blindly support peoples shyt & actively empower financially or promote people with views like this because the music is decent, how is that any different from being a mindless consumer? Being entertained isn't that deep to me.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
How do you fakkits keep saying this shyt like the police dont CONSTANTLY and MIRACULOUSLY figure out ways to come to a peaceful situations when its some white boy with a gun to a childs head yet each and every one of these black guys, that dont even have weapons in many cases, end up dying with no effort to come to come to a peaceful solution. Lets then forget that this type of extreme prejudice only happens to black people. Lets then forget that this type of behavior is completely unacceptable from police whether they were killing black people or blue people. Police are executing people in the street, with video evidence blatantly showing them as the aggressor, AND THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT. How do you not see that as a problem? The fukk is wrong with yall c00ns?:scust:

You may want to look into the militarization of the police. Everything isn't about race.

:comeon:As far as the bolded goes, show me anywhere in my post where I said any of that isn't a problem.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
but real talk how can Black Lives Matter when people still killing each other?

full