KEVIN GATES-BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
it should be All Lives Matter, people just quick to make an issue about race. but i'm not gonna sit here and lie and say that blacks don't get targeted more cause they do. but if people want to change shyt they have to start in the communities and make that change. simple as that. all of this racist shyt needs to stop too cause this is what the enemy wants, for people to turn against each other. people need to wake the fukk up and look at the bigger picture.

Who makes it about race? :sas1:

Who causes all the racist shyt here in America:sas1:

Unfortunately, black lives DONT matter here in America. Black people are and have been historically been treated the worst compared to whites

larsattack

All Star
Daps
it should be All Lives Matter, people just quick to make an issue about race. but i'm not gonna sit here and lie and say that blacks don't get targeted more cause they do. but if people want to change shyt they have to start in the communities and make that change. simple as that. all of this racist shyt needs to stop too cause this is what the enemy wants, for people to turn against each other. people need to wake the fukk up and look at the bigger picture.
Change things in the community like what? Police targeting black people?

DaNatural

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's always been All Lives Matters.
The BLM movement is reminding folks that Black/White/Asian/Amer Ind/Hawaiian Pacific Islander = All Lives.

The killings of black men on film by police do not support the concept that All Lives Matter.
If it is happening to other races in more, similar, or lesser numbers, then I hope they start a movement and speak on it too.

As far as the community stuff, different convo. It shouldnt be intertwined with this conversation.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Who makes it about race? :sas1:

Who causes all the racist shyt here in America:sas1:

Unfortunately, black lives DONT matter here in America. Black people are and have been historically been treated the worst compared to whites

i've been saying this.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Change things in the community like what? Police targeting black people?

police target anybody that dresses a certain way, regarless of race. i've been stopped, searched & patted down by cops plenty of times cause of the way i dress.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I know it probably came off like he was saying that people aren't klit by police for no reason but he was just arguing from his own experiences.

I can't be mad at him for not following the system at race. So when he says all lives matter in the context outside of race, I can't don't him.

Also, if you want to be real about some of these highly publicized police killings some could have been avoided if the individual who got kilt would have just chilled out. Not saying it's ok to kill because of it, I'm just making an observation. If someone has a gun pointed on you, police or otherwise, that may be a time when you want to humble yourself. If you ready to die for it then I understand that as well. I've had guns pointed at me by police on two different occasions so I feel I can say that.
How do you fakkits keep saying this shyt like the police dont CONSTANTLY and MIRACULOUSLY figure out ways to come to a peaceful situations when its some white boy with a gun to a childs head yet each and every one of these black guys, that dont even have weapons in many cases, end up dying with no effort to come to come to a peaceful solution. Lets then forget that this type of extreme prejudice only happens to black people. Lets then forget that this type of behavior is completely unacceptable from police whether they were killing black people or blue people. Police are executing people in the street, with video evidence blatantly showing them as the aggressor, AND THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT. How do you not see that as a problem? The fukk is wrong with yall c00ns?:scust:

Daps
I see what he saying. But all types of blacks have seen racism. Not just street ones. So idk why he saying this. He got a right to his opinion tho. We all are not the same. I disagree tho