LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
it should be All Lives Matter, people just quick to make an issue about race. but i'm not gonna sit here and lie and say that blacks don't get targeted more cause they do. but if people want to change shyt they have to start in the communities and make that change. simple as that. all of this racist shyt needs to stop too cause this is what the enemy wants, for people to turn against each other. people need to wake the fukk up and look at the bigger picture.

:pacspit:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
it should be All Lives Matter, people just quick to make an issue about race. but i'm not gonna sit here and lie and say that blacks don't get targeted more cause they do. but if people want to change shyt they have to start in the communities and make that change. simple as that. all of this racist shyt needs to stop too cause this is what the enemy wants, for people to turn against each other. people need to wake the fukk up and look at the bigger picture.
lmaoo

look at how pathetic and cac infested the booth is

@Poitier @blackestofpanthers @Barnett114 @ridedolo

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I don't agree with everything that Gates does/says but at least he's intelligent enough to articulate himself. I can't say the same for most of you with your one liners, name calling and image postings.