KEVIN GATES-BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

Daps
Damn I bought this nikka album. I GOT played :snoop:

late but....fixed that on up

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really should learn why Black Lives Matter started in the first place. It's not the murder that is getting people upset(which is sad no matter who did it), it's the fact that black victims of police/vigilantes are getting shytted on in the justice system while their families get shytted on by half the country.

I don't have a problem with talking about issues in the community, but if the only time I see people even care is when the topic of racism is brought up, then that shyt is going to look suspect in my eyes. I mean it's especially outrageous when I see rappers like gates or Travis Scott spew out B.S. like "if they didn't act like" or "if they didn't wear this" when their whole image is basically the go to image when some one tries to justify someone's murder.

They know this already. Everything to say is for deflection from the injustices.

A list of names of the police officer's along with george zimmerman need to be compiled, and those names need to start getting scratched off one by one.

Then they will get the message.

Kevin Gates suppose to be a street nikka and sided with the police lmao, what type of nikka is this

even street nikkaz don't fukk with civilian ass nikkaz, only dumb ass gang members shoot innocent bystanders.

None of the victims of the police were criminals, gang members, or even in the act of committing crime.

So all that black crime talk is irrelevant because none of these people were criminals.

Somebody find out when he coming to Detroit, I will personally drop off the bag to Trick Trick to have them goon squad nikkaz touch base with his fruity ass.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

BO BARON

IT AIN'T $HIT!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Jackson, MS
man fukk him.. why's it always the ignorant ass rappin nikkas talkin about black on black crime and all lives matter when they are one of the main ones perpetuating the negative stereotype of the black male :scust:

Because its a mechanism & he's a nikka

The BLM movement is a waste of fukking time

Its for weak nikkas who sit in their house scared to death of other nikkas

But get outraged & protest with no repercussions to have to worry about

In the 60s nikkas was getting killed for looking at white women let alone protesting

They putting all this energy into protest just for justice for few black nikkas when half them nikkas would've most likely gotten murdered a week later by the hands of another nikka

Hopefully at least 1 of them cops is tried & convicted so they can run back in the house

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Distance yourself from literally your only fan base when your a new artist struggling for notoriety brehs....:snoop: