KEVIN GATES-BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gates is a mentally unstable weirdo , not sure why anyone would want to listen to his thoughts on serious societal matters

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
How do you fakkits keep saying this shyt like the police dont CONSTANTLY and MIRACULOUSLY figure out ways to come to a peaceful situations when its some white boy with a gun to a childs head yet each and every one of these black guys, that dont even have weapons in many cases, end up dying with no effort to come to come to a peaceful solution. Lets then forget that this type of extreme prejudice only happens to black people. Lets then forget that this type of behavior is completely unacceptable from police whether they were killing black people or blue people. Police are executing people in the street, with video evidence blatantly showing them as the aggressor, AND THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT. How do you not see that as a problem? The fukk is wrong with yall c00ns?:scust:
Here are the cops involved in Freddie Gray's death. Explain to me how race works in this situation. Or wouldn't be better to look at this issue from a different perspective?
MURDER-CHARGES-may-be-dropped-for-freddie-gray-cops.jpg

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
He's Putero Rican and he used the term ****** in the worse way possible....he doesn't understand what it means to be Black or the power and vulgarity of the word..

Get this guy out of here:camby:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Fame, you making me scared to open my Facebook app.. I see that stupid shyt I'm firing...
I dead ass unfollowed. Deleted. Or blocked plenty of people from Facebook to instagram cause of the bullshyt that appears on my time line. And I have no problem embarrassing them by calling they bullshyt out first.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Lets get this straight brehs

The real issue here is not his lack of support for Black Lives Matter...............The real issue is his concept of the word ******.