KEVIN GATES-BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
The first few mins of the video concerning police encounters sound like my mom's family, a bit conservative. She said something along the lines of "nikkas do shyt" and you don't see preppy types being kicked in the face by the police. She also mentioned how Lenny Kravitz walked out unscathed after that bank robber mistaken identity incident after he was handcuffed because he knew how to conduct himself. Doesn't help that the only types that deal with law enforcement in a negative way are the "one in every family" types that we don't deal with.

The rest of the video was him trolling, hopefully... :francis:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
He fukked his cousin so Im not surprised he would agree with rednecks.

Birds of a feather flock together.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Never was a fan of this dudes music and don't know why people are. I keep hearing dudes music put of peoples car in my hood.

Hopefully this is the nail in the coffin on his career.

Let's cacs support him since he don't give a fukk about his black fans who have to deal with police brutality and the racism that fuels it.:camby:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I do not put nothing pass these rappers nowadays

even the conscious ones

word to Nas and the Gwenyth Paltrow thing

j

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
The problem with dumb people like Gates is he can't see past his own experiences. Not every black person who is harassed by the police is "street". Not every black person is beligerent when interacting with cops, even though I can understand why some of us are....it gets infuriating dealing with a cop that YOU KNOW is fukking with u because youre black.

http://gawker.com/autopsy-cops-shot-black-anime-cosplayer-four-times-in-1652268367

Ohio Walmart video reveals moments before officer killed John Crawford

Two black men murdered by police who were not being beligerent

That John Crawford shyt make me sad every time I see that vid

Homie had a lil girl

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Title is clickbait :manny:

He has a stance and an opinion and he backed himself up

I don't agree with him tho he's looking at it from a very narrow lens

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
nikkas need to stop acting like this nikka is smart because he has a degree and can recite the same multi syllabic words in interviews. Hell you know how many dumb nikkas on the coli got degrees.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy flew to Morocco and had a Muslim wedding. He's upholding his mainstream image as the humanitarian ghetto scholar :mjpls:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
That John Crawford shyt make me sad every time I see that vid

Homie had a lil girl

Yea man shyt is sad. The fact that that kind of injustice CAUGHT ON VIDEO can happen in this country let's u know black lives really don't matter here.

What has me fukked up the most is that there is so much video evidence showing police brutality against us yet this country still likes to pretend it doesn't exist. Any one of us could be gunned down tomorrow by a cop and then have our characters assassinated while our families have to watch the killer get off.

shyt does something to your soul once u realize what's REALLY going on in this country. To be black and conscious in this world can be tormenting