KEVIN GATES-BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
That John Crawford shyt make me sad every time I see that vid

Homie had a lil girl

That John Crawford situation was sad as hell.

Breh literally was minding his own business in a store, everything legal, and some jackass calls the cops, lies about him waving a weapon at people, and they kill him.

He probably died having no idea why they were shooting him in the first place.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
That John Crawford situation was sad as hell.

Breh literally was minding his own business in a store, everything legal, and some jackass calls the cops, lies about him waving a weapon at people, and they kill him.

He probably died having no idea why they were shooting him in the first place.
Didn't even give breh a chance. :smh:

Just came right around the corner and started bussin.

Meanwhile those lunatics in Oregon got every chance to make it out alive. :snoop:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
i got tagged in this foolishness so i'll comment if by now people don't get that rappers are nothing but glorified entertainers and need to stop being placed on pedestals then fukk em he get in this interview and is proper and pretty much the equivalent to plies in my book. you rap one lifestyle and live another.i pay dude no mind.people ask me my problem with gates, simple he a fraud, you misleading people. but hey if people are ignorant enough to follow and live off everything he say and do then they deserve the consequences of their actions.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
We are the only race that can't stay on one page. I can't see Muslims, Jews, Chinese, Mexicans c00ning like this.
You ever met a Mexican mom with a son in the military? :francis: My dumb ass tia, tried shushing people during the national anthem during a fight we were watching at my uncles house. Broad has been a drunk all her life, spent all her years dating paisas, listening to rancheras, etc., but all of a sudden is against "illegal immigration".

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
You better believe that slick.

Please check the rhetoric. This song does not apply
Gates doubled down on the nigg -er
Difference between the nigg -er and the nigg -ga
He is Rican, he don't understand.

MLK was considered a -er
X was considered a -er
I am considered a -er

Nigg-er was givin to me at birth by the racist society that we live in, and I will not embrace the term. In fact I would knock the head off anyone who calls me Nigg-er.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
"I stopped conducting myself like a n****r..."

He's basically uttering what the internalized sentiment that everyone has when black people decry unfair treatment and brutality from the police.

"Dont act like a n****r....and you wont get treated like one."

Too bad in the eyes of everyone else there is no difference between a black person and a n****r.

Basically for a man who's music revolves around killing black people he pretty much has given police the greenlight to cotinue murdering unarmed black men and women by his words and actions. He is a poison.

fukk this motherfukker.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
it should be All Lives Matter, people just quick to make an issue about race. but i'm not gonna sit here and lie and say that blacks don't get targeted more cause they do. but if people want to change shyt they have to start in the communities and make that change. simple as that. all of this racist shyt needs to stop too cause this is what the enemy wants, for people to turn against each other. people need to wake the fukk up and look at the bigger picture.
:camby:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Honestly if Kevin Gates is as intelligent as he tries to come off ass, he'll have a talk with the right people and retract those statements. He's ignorant and hopefully someone (not an interviewer) can open his eyes to that.

He always says he cant intelligently respond to things he knows nothing about...that should have been his response to this.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he sounded so dumb at the end, exposed as one of them dudes who just likes to say shocking controversial shyt just to say it. can't stand this guy.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
"I stopped conducting myself like a n****r..."

He's basically uttering what the internalized sentiment that everyone has when black people decry unfair treatment and brutality from the police.

"Dont act like a n****r....and you wont get treated like one."

Too bad in the eyes of everyone else there is no difference between a black person and a n****r.

Basically for a man who's music revolves around killing black people he pretty much has given police the greenlight to cotinue murdering unarmed black men and women by his words and actions. He is a poison.

fukk this motherfukker.
You don't conduct yourself as a nigg-er
You are considered a nigg-er at birth by the rascist society that we live in