Kevin Garnett top 20 player of all time?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skill and Talent wise, kobes been the best NBA player since 2001-2010

I don't think Kobe has ever been the most talented player in the league. There's always been few guys who were more talented, but Kobe works on his game more than anybody else and constantly strives to be the best.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't think Kobe has ever been the most talented player in the league. There's always been few guys who were more talented, but Kobe works on his game more than anybody else and constantly strives to be the best.

He's never been the most talented but he's always been the most skilled

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's never been the most talented but he's always been the most skilled

I wouldn't say he's always been the most skilled. He got by a lot early in his career on athleticism but you could see he was always working on his game because he'd add something new every season.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
i aint a cac like you
wasnt no nikkas watchn barney where im from
Son you were around 5 years old then. Would you listen to what a 5 year old tell you about basketball now? Of course not. Cause they are too young to understand the game.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
nobody younger than 18 should be discussing this, you are obviously clueless.
18? Even that's too young. If you're not older than 24 or so. Pretty good chance I won't take anything you say about that era seriously. Cause you were too young to understand what you were watching.

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
There was a Garnett and Duncan debate for quite awhile. When Garnett won his ship w/ Boston that sort of solidified his legacy. As far as the question of top 20? I'd have to disagree. And for those arguing the the 60's and qoute on quote old school basketball. It's not there fault when they were born. To take it a step further, I could make the argument that the league was harder to win a ship at that time because the teams that were winning had about 3 HOF's on each squad. Also, if you gave say a big O the same oppurtunity as a Lebron w/ weights and programs,etc. Who knows what he would've become. Everything moves forward in time, hence the bigger stronger faster progams. You ever seen an o-lineman from the 60's? A lot different from today. That doesn't discredit their accomplishments. And the logo isn't the logo for no reason. Keep Jerry West out of this. That is all

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I was 5 in the 90s. Not like it matters, this isnt the 90s anymore, people have access to games in the past. Thats like me saying you cant talk about Magic Johnson and Kareem
And I shouldn't, because I didn't watch those players play. You would never see me talking about those old nikkas. You might watch a game or two, but chances are you are only going to watch the games where they scored 40 or 50. You aren't going to watch the games where they flat out sucked. That's why you see so many young nikkas talking about those dudes like they never had an off game or they were the perfect player.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
And I shouldn't, because I didn't watch those players play. You would never see me talking about those old nikkas. You might watch a game or two, but chances are you are only going to watch the games where they scored 40 or 50. You aren't going to watch the games where they flat out sucked. That's why you see so many young nikkas talking about those dudes like they never had an off game or they were the perfect player.

Thats nice. But im still going to talk about it tho. Get mad faq:russ: