Kevin Durant willing to pass on MAX DEAL

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
I'm speaking as a fan all the game Yes Kd did what was best for him but for the fans of the nba That's not warriors fans I have a problem with it.

So yall basically fine with free agency but not when players' free choice "ruin" yall entertainment.

Like KD said he isn't the one responsible for teams like the Magic or Nets having shyt FOs

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I'm speaking as a fan all the game Yes Kd did what was best for him but for the fans of the nba That's not warriors fans I have a problem with it.
IF the cavs dont win this year its over for the NBA breh... Warriors will win back to back and since KD will most like sign the max in two years... i can see them winning four in a row before klay leaves :francis:... i dont see any team getting good enough to challenge them :yeshrug:

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
IF the cavs dont win this year its over for the NBA breh... Warriors will win back to back and since KD will most like sign the max in two years... i can see them winning four in a row before klay leaves :francis:... i dont see any team getting good enough to challenge them :yeshrug:

shyt, I'd rather the Warriors dominate. More deserving of it than the Cavs tbh.

Other than fleecing the Clippers for what became Kyrie, they've made many shytty decisions and were saved by Bron joing them back.

The Thunder had a 3-year stretch where they drafted KD/Russ/Harden/Ibaka and couldn't even capitalize on it. Proprs to GS for doing what many failed to do :many:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
thats all I'm trying to say. If you not a warrior fan you should have a problem with it. nikkas in here talking about front offices and caps and shyt. Like they made the best choice for their life lol
So yall basically fine with free agency but not when players' free choice "ruin" yall entertainment.

Like KD said he isn't the one responsible for teams like the Magic or Nets having shyt FOs

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
In 2003, I had a job making 9.75 an hour. I was due for a $3 raise, but they would have to get rid of 2 people.

One of the nikkaz they were about to let go, reminded me of the good times we had on the job. He was like

giphy.gif

"Remember big titties Stacy? I can get u that ass if u want. Keep me around and u can fukk any bytch here. nikka I will pick u up for work and take you home. I'll buy you lunch every Friday."

I went in the office and turned it down because I liked the atmosphere at the job

Last edited:

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
thats all I'm trying to say. If you not a warrior fan you should have a problem with it. nikkas in here talking about front offices and caps and shyt. Like they made the best choice for their life lol

If yall have a problem with it, just don't watch it then. It's just a game :stopitslime:

One poster here even suggested KD sign for less to OKC or Washington :mjlol:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
shyt, I'd rather the Warriors dominate. More deserving of it than the Cavs tbh.

Other than fleecing the Clippers for what became Kyrie, they've made many shytty decisions and were saved by Bron joing them back.

The Thunder had a 3-year stretch where they drafted KD/Russ/Harden/Ibaka and couldn't even capitalize on it. Proprs to GS for doing what many failed to do :many:
what the warriors did before me was great. The way they put that team together was amazing. I don't blame them for adding Kd who wouldn't have, but as a fan of the game. Y'all thought this playoffs was boring wait till LeBron get a lil older. This shyt gone be unwatchable..im hoping that's not the case cause I thought the same thing when bron went to the heat but when bron slow down they will have the best 2 players in the world playing with two other all starts. They might win 4 in a row

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The players voted to have two big ass salary spikes over two years instead of small, gradual increases. Had they chosen the second option KD would have never been able to sign. Bunch of crying ass nikkas in here, pitiful :scust::scust:

Exactly, this KD thing was just a oneoff situation. It's very rare that a championship team has the cap space to outright sign a max player. The players got greedy and wanted their cash all at once. If the cap was a smooth increase like the owners wanted KD would still be in OKC right now and you wouldn't have nikkas like Al Horford and Mike Conley making 30M a year

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In 2003, I had a job making 9.75 an hour. I was due for a $3 raise, but they would have to get rid of 2 people.

One of the nikkaz they were about to let go, reminded me of the good times we had on the job. He was like

giphy.gif

"Remember big titties Stacy? I can get u that ass if u want. Keep me around and u can fukk any bytch here. nikka I will pick u up for work and take you home. I'll buy you lunch every Friday."

I went in the office and turned it down because I liked the atmosphere at the job
Right, imagine how easy the decision would've been if you were making $97.5 million lol

I.AM.PIFF

Supporter
Daps
what the warriors did before me was great. The way they put that team together was amazing. I don't blame them for adding Kd who wouldn't have, but as a fan of the game. Y'all thought this playoffs was boring wait till LeBron get a lil older. This shyt gone be unwatchable..im hoping that's not the case cause I thought the same thing when bron went to the heat but when bron slow down they will have the best 2 players in the world playing with two other all starts. They might win 4 in a row

So, what's the solution? What should've KD done then? :manny:

Blame it on what allowed this, not KD. If the Warriors are about to dominate, then so be it. Let other teams step their games up :yeshrug: