They win the chip this year
They might just 3 more straight

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Bron is Scarface, KD is Manolo its going to hurt him when he kills him and his whole squad for dolo
full
@Illeye buckmatic
:naswon:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Joining by far the best team in the league, Winning multiple championships (which marks off the only blemish on his career thus far), being in a system with teammates that make him even better, going to a better market, and having a point guard that isn't a knucklehead >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>getting revenge on the team that went on to blow it against Cleveland anyway.

I hope my boy retires with at least 4 rings :blessed:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
In 2003, I had a job making 9.75 an hour. I was due for a $3 raise, but they would have to get rid of 2 people.

One of the nikkaz they were about to let go, reminded me of the good times we had on the job. He was like

giphy.gif

"Remember big titties Stacy? I can get u that ass if u want. Keep me around and u can fukk any bytch here. nikka I will pick u up for work and take you home. I'll buy you lunch every Friday."

I went in the office and turned it down because I liked the atmosphere at the job

If true ...

Did your breh follow through on his word?

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what a loser. take your money dumbass.

when the hell did the best player on a team have to take a paycuts so the bench nikkas could get max deals?

this new NBA LeBron has created is pathetic.
Jordan took pay cuts for the bulls

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Lol @ comparing to the heat. That 15 million pay they would have paid in other cities due to state taxes.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean whatever players do, they'll get shyt for it.

- If he takes the most money he can like Kobe/Melo did, they'd call him selfish.
- If he leaves money on the table for his team to build around, he'll get flack for it. Especially if said franchise fails to do so like Dirk/Mavs.
- He goes to another team taking less money like he or Bron did before, he's a bytch/traitor.
- He takes the most money to play on another team, he's money hungry.

Facts

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
what a loser. take your money dumbass.

when the hell did the best player on a team have to take a paycuts so the bench nikkas could get max deals?

this new NBA LeBron has created is pathetic.
you just answered your own question weirdo....boy your posting has been trash lately

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Melo takes the money: coli shyts on him
KD wants to win: coli shyts on him

:upsetfavre:
Real shyt. nikkas don't know what they want.

"MELO YOU SHOULDNT HAVE TAKEN THE MONEY YOU SHOULDA WENT TO CHICAGO AND WON!!! :mjcry:" :dead:

Now look at nikkas. Now KD is a house nikka and this shyt is slavery all of a sudden :laff:

All day long y'all got y'all panties all up in y'all asses when it comes to dude. bytch ass nikkas got ass and titties :umad: