Kevin Durant willing to pass on MAX DEAL

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
This doesn't make sense whatsoever. Seems like yall want the players to do whatever yall want instead of what they want :why:
we just want the players to make the game we watch more competitive. Not add a top 3 player to the team that won 73 games last year. That's all:yeshrug:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
we just want the players to make the game we watch more competitive. Not add a top 3 player to the team that won 73 games last year. That's all:yeshrug:

There's way more of an issue with the system that allowed this to happen, rather than KD joining the Warriors

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I mean it's like a 5 million dollar difference per year which really ain't shyt to KD. Between his shoe deal and the money he's already made dude has to be closing in on billionaire status so maybe he cares more about winning than money at this point :manny:

Once he wins this year it'll be like a drug, he won't mind giving up that change to keep getting rings and adding to his legacy

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
The Coli told me the Warriors are
soft, jump shooting, lucky, frauds that wouldn't make it to the finals if western conference teams were healthy.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
There's way more of an issue with the system that allowed this to happen, rather than KD joining the Warriors
fukk the system Kd the one who joined them. Thank God for LeBron having a couple more prime years left cause after him the warriors bout to run the NBA for years to come and everybody but warriors fans gone hate it.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
this new NBA LeBron has created is pathetic.

Lebronians said:
3o85xzgkEE1YPEEo9i.webp