Kevin Durant willing to pass on MAX DEAL

Daps
Before Bron,KD was on his fu-schnickens shyt :childplease:
giphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In 2003, I had a job making 9.75 an hour. I was due for a $3 raise, but they would have to get rid of 2 people.

One of the nikkaz they were about to let go, reminded me of the good times we had on the job. He was like

giphy.gif

"Remember big titties Stacy? I can get u that ass if u want. Keep me around and u can fukk any bytch here. nikka I will pick u up for work and take you home. I'll buy you lunch every Friday."

I went in the office and turned it down because I liked the atmosphere at the job

Man I don't even know if this is a Bucktale or not, but :laff:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
So, what's the solution? What should've KD done then? :manny:

Blame it on what allowed this, not KD. If the Warriors are about to dominate, then so be it. Let other teams step their games up :yeshrug:
I'll blame it on both. KD doesn't like competition. He's a beta servant fakkit. Pretending to be a tough guy for chinks like @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman who soak the fakery up

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
fukk championships,get that money.....NEVER take less,this is his one chance to capitalize in his prime,ill never get this...

Fukk what the critics media or fans thinnk about you,get paid and milk these owners for all you can...thats the end game.

yea yea you love basketball we love basketball but you do it at this level to get paid....

This is the one thing about Kobe i always respected,he wanted that 6th ring but he wasnt taking less money to get it.

Get every penny from these fakkit owners.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its obvious that Durant doesn't care about being the man. He just wants to play ball and win. Whats so wrong about that?:heh:

nothing

just don't go to the team where you had to throw the series to justify trying to go there