Kevin Durant willing to pass on MAX DEAL

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We don't want that beta mufukka

:childplease::camby:

full

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't tho

:hubie:

Kawhi hold us down, youngblood.
If there's a player I want the Spurs to get, it's Embiid or Porzingis to put at the C or PF.

Then if we can just speed up Dejounte's development...

:ohlawd:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
fukk the system Kd the one who joined them. Thank God for LeBron having a couple more prime years left cause after him the warriors bout to run the NBA for years to come and everybody but warriors fans gone hate it.

Yes, it's the system that allowed KD to sign with the Warriors in his FREE agency. Shouldn't they be allwoed to sign him just cause they won 73 games?

KD made the best choice for him which is to join the best organization in the league. He should've stayed in OKC while the Warriors still rampage the west/league :stopitslime:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
KD still got endorsements.

If he is able to be a main part of a dynasty that wins 4 rings that could profit him more in the long run.

It also says he is OPEN to not taking the max.

He can still make 20+ mil a year. He's already made at least $132 million + endorsements

What's the difference 100 mil and 200 mil? You can buy an island (but you won't because you'd be broke.) But really having 100 mil vs 200 mil is negligible in all reality. You just have a lot of fukk you money.

What's the difference between 0 rings and being part of something that will last forever? Legacy.

The money is already made, now it's about making something.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Yes, it's the system that allowed KD to sign with the Warriors in his FREE agency. Shouldn't they be allwoed to sign him just cause they won 73 games?

KD made the best choice for him which is to join the best organization in the league. He should've stayed in OKC while the Warriors still rampage the west/league :stopitslime:
I'm speaking as a fan all the game Yes Kd did what was best for him but for the fans of the nba That's not warriors fans I have a problem with it.