Kevin Durant willing to pass on MAX DEAL

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Actually your version is false. They can't keep the core if he took the max. Why do you think they saying what they are saying for shyts and giggles? They don't have KD bird rights so to pay him the max they'd have to let go of Iggy and Livingston. This has been discussed on basketball shows a few times the last few days my man get the right info instead of spitting that fugazy lol

Nah they can ABSOLUTELY keep the core and pay him the max, they will have everyone's bird rights

There will be a very heavy tax penalty that they might not want to pay (like thunder with harden) but they can pay Durant the max

I guess it should be clarified if Durant is talking about a long term discount deal......

:dead:

So it's fine for Kobe to marry outside the African American community.

I was referring to Kobe taking every dollar

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
More of the fact he went to a team who beat him last year and now is willing to take less money.
I'm basically saying 10 years from now when we talk about the goats we gonna come to Durant.
If he has multiple rings it would be hard to ever include him in a top 5 hell a top 10 of all time when you look at the "context" of everything.
So you're upset because of how you may look at him 10 years from now?

Give me the team that woulda checked off every box that would have been legacy-proof for you.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
IIRC, Duncan and dirk were pass there prime when they took pay cuts...Bron, wade, and Bosh did that to come together. THhey would not have resigned to pay cut.

The warrior are already together. Nobody has to take pay cuts
Duncan didnt take a max contract after the 2007 season.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Yes they will. For God's sake we had talking heads say LeBron would never be considered for MVP again when he joined Wade's team. KD just has to win

The difference is lebron made that team. Kd joined a team that already went to back to back finals.
So you're upset because of how you may look at him 10 years from now?

Give me the team that woulda checked off every box that would have been legacy-proof for you.
Any team besides the cavs or warriors

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
KD is a character. I hope Lebron bodies him this year again, and he never gets his ring.
KD is going to get a ring if not this year next. just like how nikkas did not want Bron to get a ring he ended up getting one the next year... the real question is how many rings will KD get :jbhmm:.... warriors have 2 more nba seasons before Klay contract is up... Bron cant keep denying the warriors for 3 years straight

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
More power to KD, whatever makes him happy.

But you coli dudes are straight hypocrites, you've been clowning Melo for years for taking the money and now you're clowning KD for not taking the money.

Don't u fools understand the context of it all?

Melo a fool for taking all the money n not trying to leave

Durant a beta for leaving a team he could have lead to the finals again to join a team that whooped him n on top of that take less money for em

Its the right move but in this context considering kd is "considered" the second best player in the league while melo on his death bed