Kevin Durant willing to pass on MAX DEAL

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
what a loser. take your money dumbass.

when the hell did the best player on a team have to take a paycuts so the bench nikkas could get max deals?

this new NBA LeBron has created is pathetic.

exactly. didnt DWade do the same dumb shyt and then get shytted on by Riley when it was time to re-up?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I really don't tho

:hubie:

Kawhi hold us down, youngblood.
If there's a player I want the Spurs to get, it's Embiid or Porzingis to put at the C or PF.

Then if we can just speed up Dejounte's development...

:ohlawd:

Those are unobtainable players beloved, at least for what the Spurs have to offer in return.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Duncan married a white woman

We expect this sort of behavior from him

:mjpls:

:salute: to Kobe for keeping it real :blessed:
keeping it real mexican but somehow that's different
Kobe married a Mexican

When reporters asked Kobe if he would take a paycut to help the team, he laughed in their face and said

"hell no, why would I do that? It's the GM's job to build a contender, it's not my job to take less money to make his job easy"

Martin Luther bean jr :wow:
And he went out like a sucker, losing terribly his last few seasons, putting up terrible numbers

And sadly. Sadly. Nobody even cares about him. They talking jordan, lebron for the past 3 years as if Kobe doesn't exist and doesn't fukking matter.

Now had he have built a super team and won 6. Hell what if he won 7. They'd be sucking his dikk still

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 2003, I had a job making 9.75 an hour. I was due for a $3 raise, but they would have to get rid of 2 people.

One of the nikkaz they were about to let go, reminded me of the good times we had on the job. He was like

giphy.gif

"Remember big titties Stacy? I can get u that ass if u want. Keep me around and u can fukk any bytch here. nikka I will pick u up for work and take you home. I'll buy you lunch every Friday."

I went in the office and turned it down because I liked the atmosphere at the job

That draymond gif kills me all the time. That nikka tweeking serious like " yo this becky said i can have any hole nikka! I like that freak shyt my nikka imma kill it"

:russ:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
keeping it real mexican but somehow that's different

And he went out like a sucker, losing terribly his last few seasons, putting up terrible numbers

And sadly. Sadly. Nobody even cares about him. They talking jordan, lebron for the past 3 years as if Kobe doesn't exist and doesn't fukking matter.

Now had he have built a super team and won 6. Hell what if he won 7. They'd be sucking his dikk still

*Watches interview after interview over the past few weeks where former superstars pick Kobe over lebron*

*Sees fat, unathletic, broke nicca from the coli denying these facts*

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
MIAMI -- LeBron James and Chris Bosh are now members of the Miami Heat and both came at a cut rate.

The Heat's two newest superstars signed matching six-year, $110.1 million contracts, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Ric Bucher. Dwyane Wade took an even bigger discount to stay in Miami, signing for six years and $107.5 million, according to the sources.

Sources told ESPN.com's Chad Ford that James and Bosh are scheduled to make $14.5 million and Wade $14 million in 2010-11.

Each player took $15 million less over the life of the contract to sign with Miami, but the deals came with a caveat.

Haters will pretend like this never happened