Kevin Durant willing to pass on MAX DEAL

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
what a loser. take your money dumbass.

when the hell did the best player on a team have to take a paycuts so the bench nikkas could get max deals?

this new NBA LeBron has created is pathetic.
Jordan did the same thing. He was always paid under his worth so that the championship Bulls teams could keep their rosters intact.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
did lebron join a team that won 80 games :laff:

No. But he linked up with a guy who was universally considered the 3rd best player in the NBA at the time (D-Wade) and a PF who was putting up 24 PPG and 11 RPG (Chris Bosh).

After he announced the decision Miami instantly became the overwhelming favorite and Jeff Van Gundy said they would win 73 games.

Bron stans need to stop with the lies. What KD did was just like LeBron. Both went to stacked team. LeBron just brought Wade and Bosh with him rather than going to a squad that already had them on the roster.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kobe married a Mexican

When reporters asked Kobe if he would take a paycut to help the team, he laughed in their face and said

"hell no, why would I do that? It's the GM's job to build a contender, it's not my job to take less money to make his job easy"

Martin Luther bean jr :wow:

Kobe's the realest nikka ever in the NBA.

Check out that Kenyon Martin thread.

All the players knew he was real.

sabaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Asia, Pearl of the Orient
So people are just gonna ignore this part? :jbhmm:

Durant has said on multiple occasions that he intends to stay with the Warriors for many years, and he has put roots down in the Bay Area both personally and professionally. Durant and his business partner Rich Kleiman have set up their business, the Durant Company, in the Bay Area. He has forged partnerships with California-based companies such as YouTube, Acorns and Postmates. In a New York Times profile this spring, Durant revealed that he is in business with Silicon Valley "super angel" investor Ronald Conway and consulting with Laurene Powell Jobs, the widow of Apple founder Steve Jobs.

According to the Times story, Durant and Kleiman watched the election results at the home of Eddy Cue, Apple's senior vice president for internet software and services, along with Tim Cook, Apple chief executive, and Pharrell Williams.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man KD really got nikkas with their panties in a bunch. It aint even about the money at this point because other players have taken less money to help a team get better but because its KD all of a sudden its the worst shyt ever. I often forget how awful this board gets during NBA season but at least once a week there is a topic or two that gives me a swift reminder.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jordan did the same thing. He was always paid under his worth so that the championship Bulls teams could keep their rosters intact.

nikka Jordan got paid 30 mil a year his last 2 years. And when he was being underpaid, it wasn't by his choice. NBA teams just had more control of players back then and could lowball them.

There is literally no comparison between what happened to Jordan and the shyt LeBron started with Miami.

No comparison.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I mean I can never tell a man what to do with his finances and how he should pursue it. But hes more then earned his super max. And to save Livingston and Iggy? You could replace Iggy with someone like PJ tucker and keep it moving. And I thought Livingston basically got replaced by Clark/that rookie. Them nikkas would not ever do the same for him. I hope he doesn't live to regret this. Someone have Pippen and D wade call him

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I can never tell a man what to do with his finances and how he should pursue it. But hes more then earned his super max. And to save Livingston and Iggy? You could replace Iggy with someone like PJ tucker and keep it moving. And I thought Livingston basically got replaced by Clark/that rookie. Them nikkas would not ever do the same for him. I hope he doesn't live to regret this. Someone have Pippen and D wade call him
Nah

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Naw to what? Iggy is replaceable. Hes old. Plus they got a 1000 ball handlers on that squad. Same with livingston. They can integrate anyone in that system. Got a career knucklehead like Javele looking like a competent 5

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
No. But he linked up with a guy who was universally considered the 3rd best player in the NBA at the time (D-Wade) and a PF who was putting up 24 PPG and 11 RPG (Chris Bosh).

After he announced the decision Miami instantly became the overwhelming favorite and Jeff Van Gundy said they would win 73 games.

Bron stans need to stop with the lies. What KD did was just like LeBron. Both went to stacked team. LeBron just brought Wade and Bosh with him rather than going to a squad that already had them on the roster.
wade was a top 3 player with all his injuries? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:nikkas tryna rewrite history

didn't they get swept in the first round the year before bron got there :russ: stop it breh

when it all comes down to it lebron had to carry wade and bosh in the offs period

bosh was a shell of himself

warriors players all playing at the highest level of their careers

the 3 best shooters in history playing on the same team? :mjlol:the last 3 mvps on the same fukking team :mjlol:wade dont even got a fukking mvp

its not the same stop tryna make it the same durant is a bytch nikka if he wins it wont be respected

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wade was a top 3 player with all his injuries? :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:nikkas tryna rewrite history

didn't they get swept in the first round the year before bron got there :russ: stop it breh
:dahell:

In 08-09 Wade played 79 games, averaged 30/8/5/2/1 on 49%

Wade played 77 games, averaged 27/7/5/2/1 on 48% the year before Bron got there.

Averaged 33/7/6/2/2 in the 5 playoff games that year against the Celtics.

His second option that year was Michael Beasley and they won 47 games.

He was 1st team NBA, 2nd team All Defense and 5th in MVP voting.

He was easily a top 3-5 player.

Bosh took a step game so his game could mesh with Bron/Wade.

He averaged 24/11 the year before in Toronto.

Both Wade and Bron took about 1.5 shots less per game the year after teaming up, Bosh's FGA dropped about 3 per game.

He fukked the Bulls up in the ECF, 23ppg on 60% from the field, a huge reason they won, we couldn't stop him despite slowing Bron/Wade down some.

Last edited:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California

when it all comes down to it lebron had to carry wade and bosh in the offs period

the 3 best shooters in history playing on the same team? :mjlol:the last 3 mvps on the same fukking team :mjlol:wade dont even got a fukking mvp

its not the same stop tryna make it the same durant is a bytch nikka if he wins it wont be respected
Lies lies lies everywhere. Bron stans have no shame :wow:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Go look at the numbers

Wade was at least top 5 before 2011

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
*Watches interview after interview over the past few weeks where former superstars pick Kobe over lebron*

*Sees fat, unathletic, broke nicca from the coli denying these facts*
I'm not fat, unathletic or broke for one

2. Post these interviews

3. Former superstars don't determine legacy. Your legacy is the story and narritive written about you. That would be the media. And nobody is bringing up Kobe anymore

I never said anyone was better. I said he destroyed his own legacy by leaving the last few years of his career with the note that he's a shot chucking, selfish person who went out losing year after year