Kevin Durant willing to pass on MAX DEAL

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
That IS the difference - LeGM puts teams together, guys want to play with him and he assembles pieces - a talented guy here, a guy that never won shyt from there - to form a great team. He overhauls the whole roster to go from lottery to championship, with himself as the centerpiece.

Trying to pretend that's somehow the same thing as joining a ready-made team full of all stars, MVPs and 73 wins already - AND OH YEAH THEY JUST BEAT YOU IN HUMILIATING FASHION ALSO - is not only ridiculous, but very transparent and pathetic.

Didn't Wade win a championship in '06? Weren't the Raptors with Bosh a regular in the postseason? :what:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it would come down to what he means not taking the max?....it says he could get 35 mil a year, i could see him only taking 30 mil a year, and leaving 20 mil on the table over the life of the contract to keep the team together, but nothing over that.....

think people need to pay more attention to what klay and draymond do.....unlike kd, they endorsement money not as long.....think they gonna cash out....so will steph....

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Weren't the Raptors with Bosh a regular in the postseason? :what:
I dont know, were they?? Are you tryna be smart or do you know anything about basketball?

Here's how Chris Bosh's postseason career w the Raptors went

-lottery team
-lottery team
-lottery team
-lost 1st round to Nets
-lost 1st round to Magic
-lottery team
-lottery team

In the same "weak East" that you wanna try to discredit Lebron for playing in. If that isnt a "never won shyt" resume, I dont know what is. Kyrie, Love, same deal or worse.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I dont know, were they?? Are you tryna be smart or do you know anything about basketball?

Here's how Chris Bosh's postseason career w the Raptors went

-lottery team
-lottery team
-lottery team
-lost 1st round to Nets
-lost 1st round to Magic
-lottery team
-lottery team

In the same "weak East" that you wanna try to discredit Lebron for playing in. If that isnt a "never won shyt" resume, I dont know what is. Kyrie, Love, same deal or worse.

You making it sound like he picked up bums and turned them into stars. Those players were top players at their positions before Lebron. In fact Love and Bosh's game had to regress so Bron could shine. F*ck outta here breh :camby:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are owners willing to take paycuts?
probably yes, it's just not analyzed and discussed or presented in this manner

if these dudes are willing to take paycuts, what makes you think the dudes signing their checks arent willing to take pay cuts :heh:

just speaking objectively :ehh: KD can do whatever the fukk he wants, he's set for life 20 times over so what do i look like watching his pockets

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure this is all depends on them winning the title. They lose, all bets are off.
i dont think it matters at all :ehh:

i mean where the fukk is he gonna go, the cavs? :deadjay: why would it change whether they won or lost. these fukkin teams are just gonna see each other in a year again