Kevin Durant willing to pass on MAX DEAL

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean..yall get mad but If he wants to take less than the max on his own accord to keep a winning team around what can you do?
The NBAPA has to hate shyt like this though. This just puts pressure on other max players to take less for the "good" of the team. Nothing in life is ever just done on your own accord, others are always affected.

He's not the first to do it though, nor does it sound like he'll be taking any Tim Duncan-like deductions or anything, and if it's what he wants to do... :yeshrug:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
KD's Nike contract is worth like 400 million dollars alone. That's just the Nike contract by itself. He's gonna be worth a billy if he wants to be worth a billy.
taxes will take 40%

agent will take 10-15%
that like 50-55% chopped off already

but.. to me.. he is making the right choice at this point.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The NBAPA has to hate shyt like this though. This just puts pressure on other max players to take less for the "good" of the team. Nothing in life is ever just done on your own accord, others are always affected.

He's not the first to do it though, nor does it sound like he'll be taking any Tim Duncan-like deductions or anything, and if it's what he wants to do... :yeshrug:
it's the league he inherited. Other "max" players aren't in KD shoes, where you can literally be a perennial title contender every year.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kobe married a white woman also nikka.

Kobe married a Mexican

When reporters asked Kobe if he would take a paycut to help the team, he laughed in their face and said

"hell no, why would I do that? It's the GM's job to build a contender, it's not my job to take less money to make his job easy"

Martin Luther bean jr :wow:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Kobe married a Mexican

When reporters asked Kobe if he would take a paycut to help the team, he laughed in their face and said

"hell no, why would I do that? It's the GM's job to build a contender, it's not my job to take less money to make his job easy"

Martin Luther bean jr :wow:
He still married outside his race silly negro. Mexicans don't like black people brehs.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

:lolbron:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Get off my dikk hoe

Kobe never been outed as gay or took a paycut

He held it down
You swallow Kobe's cum like a hoe. You're the one who said Tim Duncan married a white woman so he ain't real but trying to excuse Kobe like a groupie.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
he is a grown man that can make his own decisions....

he is also a superstar that can possibly offset lost income on the court with offcourt business opportunities

now whether he should do this to "help the owners" keep the team together is debatable...the owners should pay the tax because 1)they get public financing breaks and subsidies for stadiums etc 2)the values of winning teams go up exponentially. Paying the tax should be their fukking problem

KD doesnt owe the Warriors anything. Besides they already caught their break with Steph's contract. Its time Lacob got to open his wallet :russ::russ::russ:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
fakkit ass Durant told the white man he can keep the money. All Durant want is to hang with men :wrist: