Kevin Durant on why he doesn't have a girlfriend: She's not yours, it's just your turn

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Don’t blame him. If I was a rich man I’d never settle down. 99.9% of these chicks ain’t worth shyt and wanna suck you dry. They look to get that ring and then the alimony package.

If I really wanted a kid I’d have to set up some iron clad agreement with a woman of my choosing. You ain’t getting child support hoe :camby:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:manny: He been around his teammates all these years and have seen girlfriend/wife issues, the stories of teammates getting used , taken to the cleaners in court and like naw!!! Im good

A lot of these nba/nfl nikkas pockets/reps would be ok if more just went the KD route

Coli nikkas would literally be broke and heartbroken because they dumb asses would fall for a redbone phat ass and be giving that hoe everything

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This boy really staring at him like

moneytalks-big.gif

Reminds me of how Drake loves to fanboy over athletes :hhh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
NO the TRUE REASON is that he's worried about the attention/possible backlash because of his lady being a PAWG :yeshrug:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
KD up 300 million above and one of the most famous ballers ever, he's seen things from a different point of view. Truth be told athletes feel like this because of the numerous divorces they've seen their peers go through that ending up messy in the public eye.

I respect KD for saying this then lying to himself like so many men do, knowing they truly don't want to be married.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You posting on a message board

Around men?!?!😡

:childplease:

Let him live. Being in a relationship means sharing your most valuable resource: time.

First, I said nothing about men. I can date men or women. My world doesn't revolve around men. Ya'll are scenery.

Then you proceed to agree with the point. But I guess it's only okay when men opt out. That's funny.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need to stop dating these industry thots and go after a women who is low key and has her own money.

Has her own money? :russ:

KD pulling in $50 million a year. What woman is he meeting who's making close to that? She makes 120k a year she's going to want his money. Hell she's making $5 mil she wants his money.

Y'all keep comparing your regular nikka relationship options to an NBA superstar. He's not a 6'2" guard who can walk around in public and not be noticed. He can't go anywhere and not be recognized. He has no ability to meet a woman who likes him for who he is. They all see him as a meal ticket. He's being smart and protecting his assets. Unless you're with her before stardom like Steph or Mahomes' wives falling in love is out the window for men with his profile.

Regular people get married to have someone to split bills with and ease financial burdens. He's supposed to have a joint account where he's putting in $2 mil a month and she puts in $1500:mjlol:

Y'all will applaud these guys for getting married but what's the point when 90% of these guys are probably cheating when they're on the road? If you know you're not going to be faithful don't get married. It's just a charade because the man wants multiple women and the wife wouldn't be with the man if they weren't rich and famous. KD seeing through the BS and bypassing it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What humans did for more than thousands of years is weird and not what has been going on the last 60? In fact, doesnt it insinuate ownership if you were say “My boyfriend”?

You can ownership as slavery if you want to but masters were never expected to protect their slaves with their own lives. What’s been the expectation of the husband when his wife and children are in danger? How would a man be looked at if when in danger he left his wife to fight while he ran and hid?

I don’t think it’s good for any man or woman to be alone for life. But it’s even worse for women. Most really won’t see that tho because society plays the role of husband to them. Society falls then….
:manny:
You're sexism and redpill is showing.

You clearly don't know the history of patriarchy and how freedom and resources have been systematically denied to women which is the only reason they have/do marry in mass which is why as women get more freedom they want ya'll less and less

Just because something was done for a long time doesn't make it right. But that's common sense

You're (general) are not the only option for company. There are many better options that don't come with the neediness, burden, sexism, and entitlement.

If you want a woman go get one. There are still plenty of women who don't know any better around. But yeah I know better. You can keep that.

Daps
KD afraid to settle down because he’s at that point in his popularity, wealth, and life where he’s not sure if women want him for him or what he provides.

Very common rich/famous person problem, but I call this the Drake dilemma lol if you don’t find someone before you’re hella rich, you’ll likely encounter this issue and be skeptical of love/women. Especially if you go for a certain type of woman (IG model aesthetic/non career women)
Biggest problem with rich men is that their dikk and brain give them two different messages.

When you have $$$$$$$$$$$, you can smash any kind of woman...including the best looking broads on the planet. The dikk wants to wife the broad with A+ guap guap and a box that's wetter than a waterfall.

The brain knows you should pursue the doctor, engineer broad but famous men got that ego.....and dating a career woman means understanding she won't constantly toot your horn. She has her own life. These dudes can jet off to Paris on a whim. Career woman can't do that but IG model, can.