Kevin Durant on why he doesn't have a girlfriend: She's not yours, it's just your turn

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lawyer assisted prenups are what the rich use nowadays. Eliminates a lot of the signed against my willl or last minute prenups.

But I remember he was like engaged too some wnba broad once too

Just get a Filipino hoe and call it a day KD🤣🤣🤣
Breh ....

his mama black :dahell:

KD better get married and he must get a black woman all other black woman will approve of or there will be trouble :ufdup:

concise

Veteran
Daps
This

nikka ain’t fooling nobody

But if you that paranoid of someone taking your bread make her get a prenup with a lawyer representing her.

Or marry up. Most premarital assets are safe anyway so the bulk of his money is gucci regardless

Why does KD need to get married? He's up hundreds of millions. No woman is walking away from that because he refuses to marry.

Divorces are messy and prenups aren't always ironclad. And how can he marry up?

For KD to marry up, he'd have to marry into some inbred family with a coat of arms that is centuries old.
:scusthov:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I ain’t mad at it…

He stay low.. everything ain’t meant for us to know..

He hoop.. get paid.. fukk bytches he want on the low without the hassle.. not every dude wanna be married or relationshiped up… why other men worried about what you do with your dikk is really what’s crazy
TELL EM FRANK!!!

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Kevin was a super tall and awkward kid in high school. Imagine being 6"11 in 10th grade.

Probably got clowned by a few girls and he's still butthurt. And that's that :manny:

kd-black-planet.jpg

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Need to stop dating these industry thots and go after a women who is low key and has her own money.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Every man of means should have kids

Just don't breed one of them groupie women
18 years until you're free to do what you want as an adult

+ 18 years of being responsible of another human until they can move freely as an adult

= 36 years of your life where YOU aren't free to do what you want due to responsibilities/obligations to others

:what: hell naw

Y'all are crazy thinking that's mandatory lifestyle for everyone