Kevin Durant on why he doesn't have a girlfriend: She's not yours, it's just your turn

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
People really feel like they deserve to own other people and that shyt is weird. I will probably never be in a relationship for the same reason. The moment someone starts questioning my whereabouts I'm gone.
What other sites you been posting on besides here? :ufdup:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
KD get bytches. One of the baddest light skin ball players I used to work with said he used to hit and I def believe it

shyt I’m 32 no kids, wife and my parents ain’t even tripping since they see where I live, whip , and what my career is. Don’t let other miserable nikkas get you cuffed into bs

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
People really feel like they deserve to own other people and that shyt is weird.
What humans did for more than thousands of years is weird and not what has been going on the last 60? In fact, doesnt it insinuate ownership if you were say “My boyfriend”?

You can ownership as slavery if you want to but masters were never expected to protect their slaves with their own lives. What’s been the expectation of the husband when his wife and children are in danger? How would a man be looked at if when in danger he left his wife to fight while he ran and hid?

I will probably never be in a relationship for the same reason.

I don’t think it’s good for any man or woman to be alone for life. But it’s even worse for women. Most really won’t see that tho because society plays the role of husband to them. Society falls then….
:manny: