Kevin Durant on why he doesn't have a girlfriend: She's not yours, it's just your turn

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You're sexism and redpill is showing.

You clearly don't know the history of patriarchy

The world is patriarchal and the only way women can get that to change is by pleading with men to change it. What does that tell you?

If it was sexist or women weren’t considered valuable, then we wouldn’t expect a man to give his life for his wife if they were in danger. And again, no one would expect the master to lose his life defending his slave..
You're (general) are not the only option for company. There are many better options that don't come with the neediness, burden, sexism, and entitlement.

You have those options because men have created an environment that allows you the safety to have those options. If gathering food, building/maintaining shelter and defending these things(and yourself) was all dependent on us individually w/o the option to be passed onto society (I.e. men) you’d see most women run right back to men. But since you can google for help and dial a number you think you don’t need a man. It’s society that is playing the role of your husband..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
dudes still using the "risk half my money" as an excuse when prenups been a thing for decades. like, how you expect someone to let you lead and protect when you don't even know how to lead and protect yourself 🙃

kanye made it a whole quotable for the people sleepin in the back for christ sake

Even with pre-nups, depending on where child support is filed... they'll get the average american salary (if not more) monthly.

Year in, Year out he's seen firsthand the issues that happen because of NBA high profile relationships.

Daps
Even with pre-nups, depending on where child support is filed... they'll get the average american salary (if not more) monthly.

Year in, Year out he's seen firsthand the issues that happen because of NBA high profile relationships.

the child has nothing to do with your scorned feelings. do you realize how crazy this sounds?
you basically saying "yeah kiddo ima ball and stunt on these hoes but you have to live a colikid lifestyle cuz your mama dont like me no more".
plus child support has nothing to do with marriage, they havin kids out of wedlock left and right. it's not stopping child support

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
First, I said nothing about men. I can date men or women. My world doesn't revolve around men. Ya'll are scenery.

Then you proceed to agree with the point. But I guess it's only okay when men opt out. That's funny.
I was being ironic, exaggerating how a possessive person would react for comedic effect. It's an absurd level of jealousy to be mad at a partner posting on a message board.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
the child has nothing to do with your scorned feelings. do you realize how crazy this sounds?
you basically saying "yeah kiddo ima ball and stunt on these hoes but you have to live a colikid lifestyle cuz your mama dont like me no more".
plus child support has nothing to do with marriage, they havin kids out of wedlock left and right. it's not stopping child support

What does that have to do with him not wanting a relationship?

FWIW, him not actively pursuing relationships and what comes with it is likely why he's been able to play 17 years at such a high level.

You can look at all the fukkery that's amassed on teams he's been on due to players being involved with women....So him actively avoiding all that to focus on what he's skilled at isn't some absurd mindset.

MegaTronBomb!

Daps
Reppin
I feel like Kevin was a super tall and awkward kid in high school. Imagine being 6"11 in 10th grade.

Probably got clowned by a few girls and he's still butthurt. And that's that :manny:

Kevin Durant was the #2 ranked player in the nation.... and well known in the DMV. What are you talking about?
Need to stop dating these industry thots and go after a women who is low key and has her own money.

Gilbert Arenas explained how because of their unusual work schedule, the women they're most likely to encounter are possibly the worst women to be in relationships with.....Plus, "own money" is only relative to the socioeconomic status that you're in.

Daps
What does that have to do with him not wanting a relationship?

FWIW, him not actively pursuing relationships and what comes with it is likely why he's been able to play 17 years at such a high level.

You can look at all the fukkery that's amassed on teams he's been on due to players being involved with women....So him actively avoiding all that to focus on what he's skilled at isn't some absurd mindset.

if he didn't want a relationship it is what it is. i was clearly responding to the post talking about alimony. alimony is not required for any relationship so it can easily be a non-factor if that is what people are afraid of, then do what you need to do to make it a non-factor. child support was something you brought up lol

but yeah, i get your point and thank my parents and some of my teachers for instilling in me to focus on myself and my talents, and not be boy crazy lol. i probably wouldn't be in the position i'm in had i got knocked up at a young age or some ish like that :wow:. a relationship is extracurricular, not mandatory :yeshrug:
but when i do choose to have one, i use condoms. just like when i choose to get married, ill get a prenup! shyt not rocket science

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Marriage is a hard ask for a person like that, where it's so much more than "take me as I am" in play.

He's probably gonna tap on the billionaire door by the time he retires, and the endorsements won't stop there.

I meet a woman, she gets an idea of who and what I offer; handsome face, tad flassick but working on trimming down body, funny as hell, creatively inclined, gainfully employed, loyal, etc.

You know I'm not perfect, or riding on stars and you can decide if we're compatible or not, for what you want out of life.

Him? Rihanna?

The upside is too great for any real estimation to be considered.

"Girl that's Kevin Durant!" That statement says it all, really.

He can't trust it and thus he won't trust her.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kevin Durant was the #2 ranked player in the nation.... and well known in the DMV. What are you talking about?

Gilbert Arenas explained how because of their unusual work schedule, the women they're most likely to encounter are possibly the worst women to be in relationships with.....Plus, "own money" is only relative to the socioeconomic status that you're in.

Means nothing. RBG III was ranked high too. You can still be looked at as corny and awkward.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
giphy1.gif

I want somebody to love me for me
Not because I'm MC Heavy D
I'm looking for a love that's as solid as a rock