Kevin Durant on why he doesn't have a girlfriend: She's not yours, it's just your turn

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I find it funny that everyone insinuates that he must be gay because he doesn't want to get married and have half of their wealth at risk of being decimated like everyone else

FORGET NOT GETTIN MARRIED

NOONE EVER SEEN HIM WIT ANY GIRL EVER LOLLL

NOT EVEN A ONE NIGHT STAND

AND HIS MENTALITY IS SOME SUCKER SHIIT ROOTED IN INSECURITY

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
People really feel like they deserve to own other people and that shyt is weird. I will probably never be in a relationship for the same reason. The moment someone starts questioning my whereabouts I'm gone.
You posting on a message board

Around men?!?!😡
Every man of means should have kids

Just don't breed one of them groupie women
:childplease:

Let him live. Being in a relationship means sharing your most valuable resource: time. He clearly feels like he isn't doing enough on his own and he doesn't need a woman to enhance his happiness.

A lot of cats think getting a girl is going to improve their lives until they realize that she's going to feel like she's competing with his hobbies, his friends, and his family for his time. If she feels he's spending too much time playing Playstation or Xbox with the boys after work or listening to the advice his cousin told him that was similar to what she told him, that opens up a can of worms and resentment which can eat away at the relationship.

-Fights over whose family yall gon spend the holidays with.

-Having to explain why you ain't like her pictures on social media but you out here commenting on your fat titty and ass homegirl from work.

-arguments over whose turn it is to do the dishes.

-shytting on the media you enjoy.

-Anger at the fact that she's still friends with an ex she fukked 4 years before she met you. On and on and on. Some people just get tired of going though that shyt over and over again and realize that they're happier on their own.

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
KD afraid to settle down because he’s at that point in his popularity, wealth, and life where he’s not sure if women want him for him or what he provides.

Very common rich/famous person problem, but I call this the Drake dilemma lol if you don’t find someone before you’re hella rich, you’ll likely encounter this issue and be skeptical of love/women. Especially if you go for a certain type of woman (IG model aesthetic/non career women)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This

nikka ain’t fooling nobody

But if you that paranoid of someone taking your bread make her get a prenup with a lawyer representing her.

Or marry up. Most premarital assets are safe anyway so the bulk of his money is gucci regardless

Why does KD need to get married? He's up hundreds of millions. No woman is walking away from that because he refuses to marry.

Divorces are messy and prenups aren't always ironclad. And how can he marry up?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean is he lying y'all ain't learn from bezos and Bill Gates losing half?!?:hhh: marriage is a joke these days... Now imagine if you find a chicks spend years with her she has your kids and then she finds new dikk and divorces you.... :mjlol: now you gotta pay her alimony and child support like Iman shumpert...

Y'all still ain't learn y'all think these women not playing the long con!?!:dead:

fallback

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FORGET NOT GETTIN MARRIED

NOONE EVER SEEN HIM WIT ANY GIRL EVER LOLLL

NOT EVEN A ONE NIGHT STAND

AND HIS MENTALITY IS SOME SUCKER SHIIT ROOTED IN INSECURITY
Nah he was engaged to a WNBA chick, he's dated Letoya Luckett, Cyn Santana (Joe Budden alluded to this on podcast years ago) along with other IG model type chicks or female ballers over the years which basically means this:

KD afraid to settle down because he’s at that point in his popularity, wealth, and life where he’s not sure if women want him for him or what he provides.

Very common rich/famous person problem, but I call this the Drake dilemma lol if you don’t find someone before you’re hella rich, you’ll likely encounter this issue and be skeptical of love/women. Especially if you go for a certain type of woman (IG model aesthetic/non career women)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why does KD need to get married? He's up hundreds of millions. No woman is walking away from that because he refuses to marry.

Divorces are messy and prenups aren't always ironclad. And how can he marry up?
Lawyer assisted prenups are what the rich use nowadays. Eliminates a lot of the signed against my willl or last minute prenups.

But I remember he was like engaged too some wnba broad once too

Just get a Filipino hoe and call it a day KD🤣🤣🤣

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
I ain’t mad at it…

He stay low.. everything ain’t meant for us to know..

He hoop.. get paid.. fukk bytches he want on the low without the hassle.. not every dude wanna be married or relationshiped up… why other men worried about what you do with your dikk is really what’s crazy