Kevin Durant on why he doesn't have a girlfriend: She's not yours, it's just your turn

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
Means nothing. RBG III was ranked high too. You can still be looked at as corny and awkward.

He wasn't even the best player in the state.....and far from it in that recruiting class. They're not comparable at all.

Mind you, in that same class within his state....he was 40 spots below Andrew Luck....and 20 behind Emmanuel Acho.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Peter Pan Syndrome.

That's what my girlfriend tries to gaslight me with because I refuse to move into her apartment from my 3 bedroom home I live in by myself. :mjlol:

Think like a woman brehs. :mjlol:

Andrew Tate clearly has a direct line to KD's palatial estate like the commissioner did Batman. Black Pill business. :wow:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Gilbert Arenas explained how because of their unusual work schedule, the women they're most likely to encounter are possibly the worst women to be in relationships with.....Plus, "own money" is only relative to the socioeconomic status that you're in.
True, but are you saying it's cooked and over for KD? He won't ever find any type of true love?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
People really feel like they deserve to own other people and that shyt is weird. I will probably never be in a relationship for the same reason. The moment someone starts questioning my whereabouts I'm gone.
giphy.gif

Respectfully, gtfoh :heh:

KD’s type of thinking is juvenile and barely believable/sustainable for a grown man. And it DAMN sure ain’t sustainable for a woman.

Yall don’t think we know better or have frank conversations with women irl. :ufdup:You have estrogen. You ovulate. Your body li-ter -all-y whoops your ass once a month to find a mate. Physiologically, you ain’t built to operate like a man.

And as you get older, playing the streets to meet your need becomes less viable. Voila, that’s when relationships happen. Either that or you resign yourself to a lonely life bc men ain’t shyt. But that is exactly that, a resignation. It is not your desired choice. If a real one come along—-shyt even if he ain’t a real one—-you gon fold :stopitslime:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That's what my girlfriend tries to gaslight me with because I refuse to move into her apartment from my 3 bedroom home I live in by myself. :mjlol:

Think like a woman brehs. :mjlol:

Andrew Tate clearly has a direct line to KD's palatial estate like the commissioner did Batman. Black Pill business. :wow:

Dunno what you're talking about. I'm talking about a grown man who is nearly 40 years old spitting middle school bars about why he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don’t blame any rich person thinking like this. My money will be mine and I’m not giving anyone half of anything.

Yeah and you dont need legal documents to love someone lol. This is simply just the rules of a modern era but for some reason people are holding on to old ideals that dont fit the current mold.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He don't have that confidence in him and he doesn't believe women want him for him, but I'm like breh, don't cheat yourself out of meeting that one great woman. She is definitely out there.

The thing is, he'll probably retire before he turns 40, so he will still be relatively young and will have time to focus on that aspect of his life.

Plus, as a basketball savant/junkie, it wouldn't be fair to women to be in a relationship right now. I can imagine him stopping in the middle of sex to go downstairs and work on his dropstep footwork rhythm.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So where does he get laid..this makes no sense. :what:

I'd expect this mango talk from Dwayne Wade or someone.. :scust:

Daps
The Coli:

Single man: There aren’t enough good women, he needs someone on his level

Single woman: She can’t keep a man, there’s something wrong with her, she needs to lower her standards