Kevin Durant disses Stephen A for saying Dantoni 3s or Layups, Jordan focused marketing negatively impacted basketball

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
now nikkas are gonna start blaming MJ because nobody has been able to match his greatness :mjlol: pretend like the NBA didnt push Magic and Bird before MJ brehs
Saying “how MJ was marketed” is blaming MJ and not the marketers?

How dishonest are you?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Brining up clown ass nxggas whose dumbass opinions I challenge has nothing to do with you talking about how low vibrational “narrative” based basketball coverage that has assisted in ruining the commentary around the sport - that is the very thing you're guilty of. You support the Bulls yet you've been run out of the season thread over multiple years for trolling fans who're actually trying to discuss their own team, is you being a hypocrite. You running with the narrative that Evan Mobley wouldn't be able to stay on the floor this season, and then disappear until the coast was clear and make it about the Cavs missing the playoffs, is you being a hypocrite.

That is not even remotely the same to me challenging posters who're only hating/trolling.

You'll once again prove me right and reply with the same nonsense instead of addressing your own bullshyt.
2 sentence threshold :picard: your c00n ass knows the rules.. you know damn well I’m not reading any of that babbling... All that typing just to get left on unread:mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Saying “how MJ was marketed” is blaming MJ and not the marketers?

How dishonest are you?

:russell: it's not just in this thread nikkas are always blaming MJ for the league becoming player focused at the end of the day it didn't start with him and no one has eclipsed him as the GOAT.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
KD is a clown. He takes this shyt too seriously. These dudes have a job to do, they need shyt to talk about everyday. No one should be taking any media personality in any sports opinions seriously. It’s a TV show to garner ratings I’m sure they don’t care as much about what they say as people like KD.

How? He’s a basketball player & talking heads just sit at a desk all day disrespecting players. That shyt effects their earning potential & possibly hall of fame chances & overall legacy..

Look at what they did to Dwight..media talked about bruh so much they left him off the all time top 75 list. Baseball HOF voters vote for media darlings.

KD is doing right by calling these guys out.

NYC Rebel

Daps
:russell: it's not just in this thread nikkas are always blaming MJ for the league becoming player focused at the end of the day it didn't start with him and no one has eclipsed him as the GOAT.
Niqqas are blaming the NBA, not MJ, and you know it. You stay taking one offs to run with your agenda.

Heres the part where you likely tell me the point Ive made about this since 2000 derives from loving some player.

Kobe paid an early price for the lazy ass “next MJ” mantra the NBA tried to force on fans. So did Vince. So did Harold bum ass Minor.

Theres no huge collective blaming MJ for that. Thats all you multiplying a handful of nikkas times 1000. :childplease:

Yall dont even talk in here . Just about fan so called behaviors.

Rubbish talk

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Niqqas are blaming the NBA, not MJ, and you know it. You stay taking one offs to run with your agenda.

Heres the part where you likely tell me the point Ive made about this since 2000 derives from loving some player.

Kobe paid an early price for the lazy ass “next MJ” mantra the NBA tried to force on fans. So did Vince. So did Harold bum ass Minor.

Theres no huge collective blaming MJ for that. Thats all you multiplying a handful of nikkas times 1000. :childplease:

Yall dont even talk in here . Just about fan so called behaviors.

Rubbish talk

:russell: in the OP SAS literally says MJ is responsible fukk outta here

NYC Rebel

Daps
:russell: in the OP SAS literally says MJ is responsible fukk outta here
If your first posts arent “I bet such and such fans….” Or you arent talking about posters, you aint posting.

You read the tweet but not heard what SAS said.
Trash poster

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
How? He’s a basketball player & talking heads just sit at a desk all day disrespecting players. That shyt effects their earning potential & possibly hall of fame chances & overall legacy..

Look at what they did to Dwight..media talked about bruh so much they left him off the all time top 75 list. Baseball HOF voters vote for media darlings.

That's a pretty solid point that I didn't think of actually

NYC Rebel

Daps
Hard to take SAS seriously about his take when his show/company is a huge part in promoting individuality
They certainly are part and parcel of creating cult of personality marketing in basketball.

NYC Rebel

Daps

THE worst coverage in all of sports, by far.