Kevin Durant disses Stephen A for saying Dantoni 3s or Layups, Jordan focused marketing negatively impacted basketball

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
How? He’s a basketball player & talking heads just sit at a desk all day disrespecting players. That shyt effects their earning potential & possibly hall of fame chances & overall legacy..

Look at what they did to Dwight..media talked about bruh so much they left him off the all time top 75 list. Baseball HOF voters vote for media darlings.

KD is doing right by calling these guys out.
Yea he needs to realize that as long as he don’t do dumb shot like leave a gaurenteed championship to go play with clowns like Kyrie. Nothing the media can say would hurt his HOF chances. He still a first ballot, but he comes off as very unlikeable. It’s like he just can’t let shyt go

Dwight fukked up his own hof chances by having 25283 kids and fukking with trannys. He wasn’t focused on getting better. He was too busy living his best life.

This generation is soft, you got to have thick skin to be a celebrity. You have an amazing life if the worst thing that you have to deal with is the media then I would take that over broke people problems anyday.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yea he needs to realize that as long as he don’t do dumb shot like leave a gaurenteed championship to go play with clowns like Kyrie. Nothing the media can say would hurt his HOF chances. He still a first ballot, but he comes off as very unlikeable. It’s like he just can’t let shyt go

Dwight fukked up his own hof chances by having 25283 kids and fukking with trannys. He wasn’t focused on getting better. He was too busy living his best life.

This generation is soft, you got to have thick skin to be a celebrity. You have an amazing life if the worst thing that you have to deal with is the media then I would take that over broke people problems anyday.

Bruh that tranny shyt was false. See how social media and the media in general clouds peoples judgement?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Its so clear. Literally see dudes short attention span ( @10bandz ) “I only read the headline” and “I heard the first sentence” ass nikkas then run back into focusing on the make up of one off posters. And I dont think hes stupid and can engage in real discourse but it seems more important for nikkas to stay aligned to some code than to have an actual sports discussion.

But fukk Sassy A for saying shyt I have been posting for over two decades about how the league marketed MJ hurting the long term state of the brand, knowing his Kermit ass has and still is a part of the problem.

oh is that whats bothering you? you did a school project on this shyt 20 years ago that no one give a fukk about? :mjlol: mad cuz SAS is on TV while you're on twitter getting 1 like and 0 replies on your know it all sassy bullshyt about MJ? :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
oh is that whats bothering you? you did a school project on this shyt 20 years ago that no one give a fukk about? :mjlol: mad cuz SAS is on TV while you're on twitter getting 1 like and 0 replies on your know it all sassy bullshyt about MJ? :mjlol:
Talk about niqqas ass poster. You dont contribute.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is why all these dudes get paid like they do. I’m not sure if KD does this cause I don’t follow him but does he ever shoutout talking heads that he likes? I know the big thing people like about KD is him calling out the hot take guys.. imaging what would happen if KD gave props to the ones that actually can talk basketball well. That don’t get you viral though.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
This is why all these dudes get paid like they do. I’m not sure if KD does this cause I don’t follow him but does he ever shoutout talking heads that he likes? I know the big thing people like about KD is him calling out the hot take guys.. imaging what would happen if KD gave props to the ones that actually can talk basketball well. That don’t get you viral though.
Theyre getting paid because theyre good players. :dahell:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Clutch gene, final loses, ring counting and all that dumb shyt started with Skip and Stephen A. Like Draymon said these people don't actually analyze the game. It's nothing but hot takes.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
My favorite thing talking heads do is they act like international players are so much more loyal and whatnot to teams.

Nah, guys like Nikola Jokic and Luka Doncic just get to live in countries where they're revered and their greatness is celebrated irregardless of if they win or not or play well or not. Just making it and being MVPs stamps them. Guys like Kevin Durant and James Harden, on the other hand, live in the country that has talking heads like Stephen A Smith, Skip Bayless and Nick Wright that will slander their name and pocket watch for they boss as long as they have a media career and try to make the public view them as less than. Of course they move different.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shannon absolutely belongs in that group, toss Nick Wright in there as well
All these guys do is ruin basketball with the "if you don't win you're a failure" then they go and make excuses why someone who is 4-6 in the finals is better than 6-0. It's some of the dumbest shyt on television. Even when there was no sports on tv for 3 months when covid first hit, they just made up shyt to talk about for 3 hours a day. fukking pathetic.

NYC Rebel

Daps
All these guys do is ruin basketball with the "if you don't win you're a failure" then they go and make excuses why someone who is 4-6 in the finals is better than 6-0. It's some of the dumbest shyt on television. Even when there was no sports on tv for 3 months when covid first hit, they just made up shyt to talk about for 3 hours a day. fukking pathetic.
The worst breh. I hate what they are doing to the sport