Kerry Washington: “I Would Not Have Done ‘Scandal’ If President Were Black”

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Daps all around for the great responses in this thread. That bytch is just making black women(our mothers, aunts, sisters, wives) look like a bunch of thirsty CAC worshipping cum dumpsters.

my girl told me she would rather see olivia with the president than the black senator... :merchant:

we broke up that night... :birdman:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:usure:

You stated she was a bw who represented something new? I stated this is nothing new. These types of women have been here throughout history. Sorry if I misinterpreted that.
No, I was referencing the movie "Something New" and the movement that it represented. Over the last 10 years or so, some black women have convinced themselves that the answer to their problems is to stop being so loyal to black men and to start chasing white men(something new). Obviously interracial dating isn't something new.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
she takes herself way too seriously..

she is an actress for God's sake..

aint like she getting top notch roles back to back or nothing

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps all around for the great responses in this thread. That bytch is just making black women(our mothers, aunts, sisters, wives) look like a bunch of thirsty CAC worshipping cum dumpsters. Pathetic.

She's protecting Obama though :whoo::whoo: Kerry Secret Service Washington.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
No, I was referencing the movie "Something New" and the movement that it represented. Over the last 10 years or so, some black women have convinced themselves that the answer to their problems is to stop being so loyal to black men and to start chasing white men(something new). Obviously interracial dating isn't something new.

Black women have never been loyal to us. The only reason it seems odd to us is because our generation has had options to date women of other races. Brothers in the past really did not have that option unless they was famous

Binary

Banned
Daps
Black women have never been loyal to us. The only reason it seems odd to us is because our generation has had options to date women of other races. Brothers in the past really did not have that option unless they was famous

:snoop:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Did any of yall read the article?

This is one instance where the c00n Platoon is dead wrong.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm sick of seeing shows where the black female lead has a white love interest. Any time you see a decent looking black woman on tv she is fukkking some white guy

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
my girl told me she would rather see olivia with the president than the black senator... :merchant:

we broke up that night... :birdman:

That shyt made me so aggravated when she and dude was arguing. Olivia acted like dude was out of pocket when he was dead on about her and Grant :birdman:

He tryna wife her up and give her a future and she rather run around with a dude that she know she won't get anything real from. Yea ma, the President of the United States is gonna ruin his legacy and leave his white wife who's the mother of his children and 7 months pregnant with his next one for your black ass. Hoe, sit down :stopitslime:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
lol @ loyalty?

What the fukk is this?

Y'all nikkas are so insecure its pathetic.

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
Ol well. I could ramble on a message board my disdain for such actions, but I would rather waste my time on other things.

Throw that hoe in the dumpster